Some women be like.
Only look if you can take a joke Im not trying to be sexist or anything i also said this is some women not all. Not trying to offend anybody, there just simply some meme's about Women logic.

Spoiler :

Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
EDIT: Ignore below, I be a mardy bastard sometimes :3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's no reason for this thread to exist on the forums.
What are you hoping to achieve? That other people will start posting shitty memes that have a go at women?
Yeah, because the right way to combat against sexism towards men is sexism towards women.
No I just found this stuff publicy on my profile posted by a girl? I dont see why its sexist? And i said Some women not all
And im not trying to be sexist? If it realy was sexist then google wouldve been taken down as if you search Women's logic you can find these pictures. Or google would remove all website's that have this or something if it was sexist.

Also app's/website's like 9gags would be removed also as some of these pictures are also on that.

This is also off topic so i can post meme's also. There is no rule saying you cannot post Meme's on the forum's.
Kind Regards
Fair enough. When I first read it, it appeared to be some sort of sexist attack on women.
I apologize.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Demonic
I'm completely fine with women, besides this one subject. It drives me absolutely insane when girls say they hate it when other guys stare at them for wearing small articles of clothing, when they purposely wear those small articles of clothing solely for guys to stare at them.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Floodify
Oh man, so true. Especially the one with clothes and video games.
I hate it when people think sexism only applies to women. Why can't men make some (Not deeply offensive) jokes about women. The male stereotype today is lazy and stupid (At least that's what I think).
The following 1 user Likes Rustled's post:
  • Demonic
(01-27-2014, 07:25 PM)kevin989able Wrote: I hate it when people think sexism only applies to women. Why can't men make some (Not deeply offensive) jokes about women. The male stereotype today is lazy and stupid (At least that's what I think).

TRUTH YO
Kind Regards
If women make jokes about men... It's allowed.
If men make jokes about women... CALL THE *** POLICE NOW.

#Logic
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Rustled, Demonic
(01-27-2014, 10:24 PM)HellShell Wrote: If women make jokes about men... It's allowed.
If men make jokes about women... CALL THE freaking POLICE NOW.

#Logic

True Dat