About Doomdude
(01-25-2014, 05:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You stole an unlocked police car as a Gun Dealer. I followed you around and sent you a PM asking you to explain your reasoning. You ignored it. Then I have sent you a notice asking the same thing which appears over the entire screen, ignored again. Then I proceeded to bring you to the top of a building to ask you in person. I asked you why you were ignoring the PM and notice when you replied that I should send you another notice, in an arrogant tone. Then I told you to immediately explain why you stole the car to which you replied along the lines of: "Because I wanted to and it was in my way".

Also, no template, read the rules for posting an abuse thread.

So if i was a rebel and I stole your car, would that make more sense to you? Must a thief explain why he/she steals anything?

Any who. You know this server is laggy as fu*k. You said you sent me a msg, and I ignored you, are you 100% sure about it? Cuz umm, I did`nt receive any message on screen (like you said), but yes i received that PM which I noticed only when you dragged me on top of that building! Call out for the human factor!

So and again, I wanted to steal it, I stole it, must i repeat? A thieve never asks for a permission from anyone to steal anything.. And nowhere is noted that a gun dealer, chef, black market dealer or any other character is not allowed to steal... Rules are only mentioning raiding.

Messages In This Thread
About Doomdude - by Totaku - 01-25-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: About Doomdude - by Pavilion - 01-25-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: About Doomdude - by Totaku - 01-25-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: About Doomdude - by DoomDude1 - 01-25-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: About Doomdude - by Totaku - 01-25-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: About Doomdude - by DoomDude1 - 01-25-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: About Doomdude - by Killjoy - 01-25-2014, 11:03 PM