Baning system
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
This is more of an advice to admins/mods.

I think you should make a page (in forum) that shows what what bans you get for breaking some rules, because I just checked ban page and umm...
> http://www.bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=y...k3k6rw.jpg

This message is men`t to show you that admins given ban-time does not depend on the rules you`ve broken, but (i guess) on admins/mods mood and/or the people who put up complaints (ban requests)..

This goes straight out to [FL] Enzyme!! In this picture I`ve posted here (ban ID - 44130 and 44131) Enzyme banned 2 different people, as I understand, for the same reasons but to one has given 6 days of ban, but to the other 20 days.

I don`t get this, Enzyme, how do you calculate the given ban time?
The time of the ban varies on the severity of the rulebreakage.

The person who got 20 days came to these servers not to play, not to RP nor behave. This person came on the servers with the intention to ruin everyone's experience by smashing everything he could see.
If you watch the evidence on this BR, you will see that he has positioned himself by BP (center of the city) and trying to kill people with his props. His only intention is to wreak havoc.

The person who got a week is proppushing a single car outside the city. I do not know if he has done this to other people, but the evidence shows him doing this to atleast one person. His intention is to kill his "victim" and it's clear that he's not interested in following the rules.

TLDR:
There is a major difference between these two people, and it is what they do, how much of it they do and how they do it.
The banreason might seem alike, but the cases are different. I cannot describe exactly what each person does in a ban by saying "killed 2x players, hit 3x cars, attempt at smashing peoples faces in" and "totally smashed this one BMW so hard it exploded and the driver died"

Why is this in the admin abuse section by the way? Have I abused my powers by doing banrequests and giving punishments to propminges?
Rules for admin abuse report:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ok so I understand that.
So you`r, as in admins/mods, given ban time depends on the length and the damage done in the video, right?

And for an example If a guy goes berzerk over the city and is only caught in video breaking one small rule, how do you ban then? On the description that is given in the ban request, or for this one "crime" he did in the video, ofc if there is no more evidence...

Why is this thread here - because there is no section called "complaints" or any other.
I act from what the evidence show. If the evidence shows one guy being RDMed, then this evidence doesn't prove that he killed more than one person.

I cannot assume what rulebreakage the accused player commited after the recording stops.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-08-2014, 04:49 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I act from what the evidence show. If the evidence shows one guy being RDMed, then this evidence doesn't prove that he killed more than one person.

I cannot assume what rulebreakage the accused player commited after the recording stops.

Thank you for this information. Its good to know that at least someone checks for evidence before banning, not like some other admins/mods that give 3 day ban just because someone told him that I broke rules...
Feel free to point out a ban req we're an admin has banned based on the word of a player and no evidence and we can check it
Not an abuse thread. User disciplined for violating Courthouse rules.