Ban Shorten Request - BlackWidowâ„¢
Question 
Your name: BlackWidow™

Your ban ID:(1st Ban-43408) (2nd Ban 43447)

Banned by: (1st Ban-[FL] DoomDude1) (2nd Ban - [FL] Freezak)
Reason: Misunderstanding Prop Pushing Myself with a barrel & HitmanRP

Why we should shorten your ban: First I admit breaking the rules on my 2nd ban but I don't admit breaking the rules on my 1st ban, why? because basically I was in a scene of a car crash and those cars were blocking the road so I spawned a barrel to push it gently aside but suddenly my old half broken mouse stopped working so I was stuck looking down therefore I was prop pushing myself also just to say my keyboard works fine. then a few seconds later I got disconnected out the game and I got banned for Prop Pushing for 3 Days

After this happened a few hours later I got banned my 2nd ban and I admit I broke the rules on this 2nd ban but this 2nd ban got extended to 5 days due to my current ban which is my 1st ban. Anyway I just would like to make it clear that I did not intentionally break the rules on purpose on my 1st ban and I would like my 2nd ban shortened to 2 days like its suppose to be.

Yours sincerely BlackWidow™
You're not setting up ban lenghts, my ban will stay as issued, as it's justified and such things are strictly prohibited here - they lead to massive agressiveRP.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
(01-25-2014, 05:03 PM)Freezak Wrote: You're not setting up ban lenghts, my ban will stay as issued, as it's justified and such things are strictly prohibited here - they lead to massive agressiveRP.

If [FL] DoomDude1 agrees with my post will you shorten my extended 2nd ban?
If your keyboard works fine why didn't you simply undo the prop?
(01-25-2014, 05:25 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If your keyboard works fine why didn't you simply undo the prop?

I feel so retarded and really stupid.... its just that I was in a panic cause I knew there was a admin online and I would of just pressed undo if I remenbered to. I'm telling the truth and I really want to get back on the server as soon as possible and I know I did something wrong which I admit and regret doing.
Is anyone going to reply?
I'll shorten mine to a day, meaning you still have one day to sit out.

Approved.