Unban Request: xXUltraFireXx
Sad 
Your name: xXUltraFireXx

Your ban ID: 43421

Banned by: FL Enzyme

Reason: I was banned for propclimbing onto a food stand.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Hey I know what I was doing was wrong, I admit to that atleast. I know my amount of bans is extensive and pretty much unforgivable, but I've been making efforts to clean my act up and I've been doing pretty well at that. Also, the 30 day ban, I don't get, because all my bans I previously had were in the early months of 2013. In that time I was gone I was RPing on a different server and got pretty good at it. I don't think it's right to ban me for 30 days for something like that, even though it was wrong. If you deny this unban request which you probably will, I understand.
As a person with 15 previous bans, you should know better than propclimbing on top of a passive RP stand to "have fun".
This is general minging, and will not be tollerated. You had 15 bans. You knew that propclimbing on a passive RP disturbing it is against the rules.
You know that bans are a consequence of rulebreakage, so why did you decide to jump on top of that stand?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes I know it was a stupid idea, I wasn't disturbing a passive RP at the time since there was no one in the shack. If there was someone in there I could get that.
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
There was several people around this RP stand. I believe it was the owner of the stand who contacted me because of you climbing on his dupe.
Do you have anything else to add? I don't see why your ban should be removed nor reduced. You have enough bans to know you are ending your time on FL and you know that minging around will get you close to that end real quick.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't know he contacted you, considering the second he ran up and said "Hey get down from there" you appeared and dragged me off. I'm sorry for what I did. Really I have nothing else to add.
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
Closed and denied. Keep in mind, you're coming up to a permanent suspension with your behavior.