BR on Cricket
Name of player: Cricket

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63097842

Time in GMT: 17:30 - 50

Server: 33x

Summary: A clan member was driving in Corleone when he was attacked, he then killed the attackers in self defence. after the gunfight I receive a Pm from the Don Corleone asking for his weapons back. I say no due to NLR and beside I didn't have them. he then keeps Pming me offering money for them.

eventually I tell him to come to where I was with Blackwatch so I could educate him OOCly about the concept of NLR.

when he arrives he starts asking for them back again. I try to explain to him about NLR and how he is not allowed to. instead of listening to me he just decides to insult myself and other Blackwatch members in chat. he even threats to get his mates to come and RDM/ revenge kill me and Blackwatch members.

after this he leaves. then comes back later and steals a members car randomly... he tries to start CDMing but I kill him with a AWP before he does so (Valid reason, he was attempting to kill my employees, therefore I defended them) he then left. Unfortunatly I didn't get this Screened

Evidence:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/507ert0ll9einqr/Cricket.docx
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I was the Clan member attacked and can attest to Barkle's statement.
He threatened to get an admin and have us banned. After telling him that he could get an admin, ( as we knew we had not broken any rules ) he then resorted to threats and ultimately attempted to steal my car.
Evidence will not be downloaded by a staffmember. Please upload the evidence to youtube (if video-clip) or a picture site such as IMGUR (if pictures)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ah ok sorry about that...
The Dropbox files have been accepted before is why I used it Wink I'll put the imgur photos up as soon as I get back Smile

updated evidence
http://imgur.com/a/ghcWY
Where's the evidence of him stealing your car?
unfortunately none I have... I will ask around but I mainly added that so you had the whole story from beginning to end giving the full picture
Key evidence is missing.
yes, I understand this I am at current contacting witnesses asking if they have any themselves, sorry for the wait Smile
Quote: after this he leaves. then comes back later and steals a members car randomly... he tries to start CDMing but I kill him with a AWP before he does so (Valid reason, he was attempting to kill my employees, therefore I defended them) he then left. Unfortunatly I didn't get this Screened

please dis regard this as part of the BR

evidence can support the other statement regarding

-Threats to revenge kill
- NLR
- insult
I can't judge from these screens if NLR was really broken, nor if he the threat was about the revenge or just about something else.

After checking the logs i've found that though.

Ban request approved.