unban J Money
Your name:J Money

Your ban ID:43340

Banned by:[FL] DoomDude1

Reason:Alt Acounts

Involved: AFRICANwaterpark,Volie

Why we should unban you:J Money:First let me clear up why AFRICANwaterpark posted this for me, the Perma-Ban denied me acess to the forums so i cant post my own threads. That would also be the reason i have not posted a unban request earlier because i didnt know and luckily African was able to do this for me. Now lets get to the ban, however im taking a very detailed approach and im starting for the beggining. It started with my Account Johnsyndrome21 which got Perma Banned a very long time ago for a multitude of horrific reasons. Propkilling, CDM, RDM and the list goes on. eventually i got up too about 15 bans and i finally got Perma Banned. At the time i was upset, i had a lot of money on that server and a decnt car aswell but thats besides the point. After being banned from the server for a while i realized how much i missed it. I tried putting up unban requests but they were quickly denied because you admins said "I dont Believe you have changed" and i dont blame you because in fact i had not changed. If you had Un-Banned me i probably would have ended up causeing problems again anyways. I tried living with the fact that im banned from the server and thats that. Then i remembered that i had an account from a old friend who gave me his username and password named Damian11701 (45th Productions {in game name i think}) so i started to play on that account and this was not very soon after the Johnsyndrome21 ban but i still had not changed nor cared fully and i would mess around from time to time. I eventually got banned because i told the admin Enzyme that i was Double accounting without even realizing it and that resulted in a double account Perma Ban. (At the time i didnt even realize Double accounting was not allowed...im a little slow XD) After that ban i can truely say that i was devastated. Never have i wanted to play garrys mod so much but only for one reason....Fearless RP. Nothing could compare to it in my mind. TTT servers were no match to it. Im not trying to kiss up to you at all im just honestly telling you how i feel about this server.

Recently i reazized that i needed to change my ways if i was going to play on this server. And thats what i tried to do. I actually bought ANOTHER G-MOD just for your server and yes its only 10$ but to pay that to get on one server is a bit much but i didnt care. I was too interested. Then i began to do what i said i was goin to do. I got that new GMOD and for the past 3 or 4 days i have been playing on your server. Anyways i then got banned because my friend AFRICANwaterpark and I got into a Fight and he told an Admin about the whole thing. ill be honest of course i was mad but i cant blame him. He did the right thing by telling you guys. Depending on which admin reads this you may know me more then others because i was president a lot, atleast twice a day. Now we get down into the important part, The reason that i should be unbanned- If that entire story didnt make you want to believe me then listen to this. On my old account (Johnsyndrome21), i was on it for a little while and ended that life with a total of about 15 bans like i said earlier. However, over the course of the 28 HRS i had with my new character (J Money) I didnt get banned nor kicked once. Im actually quite sure that i was only talked to an admin once about profanity and i was angry at the time and there happened to be an admin there but my point is, nothing big. No prop smashing. No CDM. No ANYTHING. just some fun RP. Thats how i can show you that i have not only changed but Matured in a way and no longer think its funny to randomly kill people anymore ETC... Another reason, Why would i spend 10$ on a new game, my old one is perfectly fine i can assure you of that except for the flaw that it was banned from my only server. another reason, Never have i gone through more trouble in my life to get myself unbanned not even close. I think by now you hopefully get the point. I would do anything to RP on this server With the kind community and my own friends. If you dont unban me after this then ill be quite honest i will be truelly hurt after the

effort i put into this. I tried my best and however if you do unban me, i was hopeing you could unban all my Previous accounts (Johnsyndrome21) , (J Money) because i was hopeing on converging all my money and items back onto one account (Johnsyndrome21) however its up too you. IMPORTANT- i was hopeing that maybe whoever is first admin to read this could possibly make sure someone else reviews it too. Not to insult anyones intelligence or anyhting but multiple people reviewing it may lead to a more Fair Responce. You probably get requests saying kissup things that im about to say all the time but im truelly on my hands and knees hopeing that you have seen my changes first hand and know that im not only Changed but "Matured". Still don't trust me. Ill email Or message an admin on steam everytime i go on it doesnt matter to me as long as i get to feel the very joyful experience of this server again.
J Money: PS- My brothers account was (ChikenTrapper) and it was also banned due to the IP ban. Hes much younger then me and he does not play on the server as much as me but he was a little upset so the least you could do is unban him but i personally would feel good for him but that would only make me more mad if you were to dent this anyways so just please as i said earlier really think about this one. I brought as much Evidence of change in me to the table as i possibly could so im hoping that you will do the right thing, the fair thing.
Sincerely-John (Johnsyndrome 21)

As a friend off J money i confirm all off the things quoted in this paragraph and if you plan on denying this unban request take it in your best interest to consult all of the other admins especially doom, b/c i feel bad for telling on him and i want him and his brother to be able to enjoy fear rps fun, exciting and realistic role play.
I thought I knew an alt account when I saw it. You have zero respect for cityrp, the community, and role play in general. You are a general minge who does not deserve another chance. Yes I am involved with this guy, his negligence has affected me before. I hope that grants me right to post this. I am impressed with the thread layout you have here however, but I hope the administration understands the bigger picture here. On you alt account too you had no consideration or respect toward the server and community. As president you would never okay complete attention to warrants and never post laws for example.
Zero tolerance violation.