I need help because I'm on a new steam account.
Ok, so this is a long story so grab a cup of tea or what-ever:

Basically I used to play fearless ALOT on my old steam account. I was called avocado at one stage I believe. Basically, I stopped playing and I kinda forgot about it. Eventually my friend offered an xbox for my steam account, I knew I could sell it at a profit so I accepted because my steam was not worth as much. So Here I am, playing, but now I remember that this could count as double accounting, basically what I am asking is if you can transfer stuff from that account to my account like bans etc. so I don't look as if I am double accounting or avoiding bans? I don't have any proof really except I have the forum account that is linked with that when i was a donator "Non Noob" I still have this forum account if that serves as proof, but then again why would anyone want bans added to them.

tl:dr New steam account, need help so I don't get banned for double-accounting.

Thanks.
k.
(01-22-2014, 05:20 PM)Joykill Wrote: Won't happen.
Like... ever.

I've seen people who got there bans transferred etc. and could continue playing, why is it never gonna happen for me?
k.
Can you post your old and new steamID
(01-22-2014, 06:14 PM)Termin Wrote: Can you post your old and new steamID

Yes.

Old: STEAM_0:1:42284003

New: STEAM_0:1:76225643
k.
Bans transferred, will contact a dev for inventory etc. Apologies if you got disconnected during it.
(01-22-2014, 06:38 PM)Termin Wrote: Bans transferred, will contact a dev for inventory etc. Apologies if you got disconnected during it.

No problem thanks for the transfers and all! Smile
k.
Can you reply to this topic on the old forum account saying 'This is me and I confirm the transfer.'
(01-22-2014, 06:55 PM)Termin Wrote: Can you reply to this topic on the old forum account saying 'This is me and I confirm the transfer.'

This is me and I confirm the transfer.
Should be done soon.