HUGE RIOT IN UKRAINE
(01-22-2014, 06:20 PM)HellShell Wrote: Too much, both sides are complete idiots.

Please look into the government and the oppression.
It's understandable and well deserved in my opinion.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I havent followed the riots at all. What are they protesting against? Is it nazis that are the protestors? Based on this picture it is:

[Image: 01-kiev-463776321.jpg?w=1500]

A Odins cross is used alot in the nazi culture, so is the 14/88 numbers which stands for the fourteen words and Heil Hitler.
(01-22-2014, 06:35 PM)Humla Wrote: I havent followed the riots at all. What are they protesting against? Is it nazis that are the protestors? Based on this picture it is:

[Image: 01-kiev-463776321.jpg?w=1500]

A Odins cross is used alot in the nazi culture, so is the 14/88 numbers which stands for the fourteen words and Heil Hitler.

They are protesting against Viktor Yanukovych their current president, they want him gone and have early elections.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
[Image: EMN5F1J.jpg]
As you can see on pic (I made) peaceful protesters wanted to get to Parliament(red circle) to protest near it. But on half way to it (near stadium) (marked with black X) there were swat team (not sure of another word) So, some of the protesters started to throw stones at police. After a while squads of radical nationalists arrived. And fight continued.
Protesters burned down 2 police busses.
I'll continue explaining after I finish 2nd pic

By the way, these protests are going for almost 2 months. But it was more passive, until sunday
(01-22-2014, 06:20 PM)HellShell Wrote: Too much, both sides are complete idiots.

An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.
-Mahatma Gandhi.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Seen some of this stuff on online. Shit's goin' down.
Fleet kept running.
This is why I'm not moving to Ukraine.
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]