DayZ Standalone BANZAI Crew
Hello Fearlessians!

Me and a few people from Fearless started playing the DayZ Standalone and we started a crew called BANZAI and now we are recruiting!

If you want to join just send me a PM or just reply to this thread Smile
If you decide to join I want to know that you can play in a team and that you are trustworthy.

We usually play as bandits if the player/players we meet are armed but if they are not we usually try to give them a little supplies!

If you get accepted you will get fully equipped with an M4A1, a .357 and everything you could possibly need.
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • Jakedix321
Shit I need to buy DayZ. Gotta do dis shit.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(01-22-2014, 02:40 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: Shit I need to buy DayZ. Gotta do dis shit.

Indeed you should! We have so much fun as a crew Smile
If you actually tried to roleplay in the game I would consider joining. Duping each other to get guns and items is just not my thing, I dont really like when people exploit bugs.
sorry m8 be i r parte off hte bean bandits. we r bwest on contr struck glabel offensove. allwais remeymber pev es bad bean nobosy leik him hahaha. fynde uss on stem laytr K? thx
(01-22-2014, 05:45 PM)Humla Wrote: If you actually tried to roleplay in the game I would consider joining. Duping each other to get guns and items is just not my thing, I dont really like when people exploit bugs.

We did this earlier this week, there was a guy who claimed to be a cop. We tried to roleplay it and my friend ended up with a bullet in the head from a sniper Smile

We also exploit the bug anymore Smile
DayZ Standalone is poor, in it's current state,in that there's not a great deal to do, especially if you've played the mods. I'd suggest waiting for more features before you buy it.

You can't really Role-play in the game. As mentioned, if you try, you'll most likely end up dead. Most people who play tend to use it for PVP, and not the the PVE survival which really helps habitat role-play, and the way I see it, it'll never be an RPG except on specially made servers, of which if you play the mod, there are plenty of.
A more fitting signature. 
(01-22-2014, 09:01 PM)Jono Wrote: DayZ Standalone is poor, in it's current state,in that there's not a great deal to do, especially if you've played the mods. I'd suggest waiting for more features before you buy it.

You can't really Role-play in the game. As mentioned, if you try, you'll most likely end up dead. Most people who play tend to use it for PVP, and not the the PVE survival which really helps habitat role-play, and the way I see it, it'll never be an RPG except on specially made servers, of which if you play the mod, there are plenty of.

PVP is a huge part of the game and yes, it is hard to roleplay but I have met several people who does and actually want to team. Placing a duped body in the middle of the road like Fillehh and his crew does to attack the ones who approaches it just ruins the idea of DayZ for me.
(01-23-2014, 05:22 AM)Humla Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 09:01 PM)Jono Wrote: DayZ Standalone is poor, in it's current state,in that there's not a great deal to do, especially if you've played the mods. I'd suggest waiting for more features before you buy it.

PVP is a huge part of the game and yes, it is hard to roleplay but I have met several people who does and actually want to team. Placing a duped body in the middle of the road like Fillehh and his crew does to attack the ones who approaches it just ruins the idea of DayZ for me.

Did* Smile
Oy, I would luv to joinz! Add me on steam! I am fully equipped with my m4 and enough supplies for a small army.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor