Cooperative2222 Unban Request
[b]Your name:/b Cooperative2222 (Steam friends name)

[b]Your ban ID:/b 43283 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:/b [FL] Narcotic (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[b]Reason /b fearrp (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

[b]Involved:/b Wolfprincess (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:/b I dont understand why i am banned. I really have no clue at all... Maybe it was because we saw a guy running around with a RPG. We (Me and Wolf) Saw a guy running around (I was a Police sergant and she was a SRU) with an RPG, she made the deccision that we should shoot him down, we lost track of where he went and we ran around in the city looking for him. About 2 minutes later i found a guy (Without the RPG) Looking just like him we saw before. About 5 minutes after we lost track of him again, we run into the rebels house searching for him, but he wasent there. When we want to get out, someguy propblocks the door, we ofcourse contact an admin about propblocking then we lockpicked the door. We run out to MTL and we find the guy who had propblocked us, i pull out my handcuffs and try to handcuff him. While im handcuffing him he pulls out a shot gun and shoots me twice. Then i got banned. I was very confused after that. Would like an explanation. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Who says men can't watch "My little pony" WHO MADE THAT RULE?!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43410755&b=9]
You were banned for handcuffing someone pointing a gun at you, thus breaking FearRP.

Denied.