[Unofficial] BlackImpulse
Update: New edit on the post! Looks way better
Update: Added everyone to roster
In-Character Information

Your Character Name: Fukda Polees

City of Origin: Boise

Division of choice: BIS

Why should we accept you?: I have quite a few guns, so I can protect anyone who needs the protection, and I'm pretty experienced with Fearless and Garry's Mod in general.

Experience in role?: Well, I have protected many people with and without clans so I have experience with both types.

Tell us about your personality: I like to have fun, but I am also serious when I need to be.

Out of Character Information

Your Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rule 34

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62202963

Roleplay Points: [Do you have any RP points? if so how many?] No, I don't have any.

Hours In-Game: [How much time have you spent on FL? ] I currently have about 160.

Bans: [Do you have any Bans?] Yes, I have 2.

About you: [ Tell us about you! ] I love Garry's Mod, especially fearless, and it's the only game I ever play now. I am almost ALWAYS on, and I love to RP and protect people which is why I want to join the protection section of the clan.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
(02-15-2014, 02:03 AM)MittRomney Wrote: Application

You have been Accepted!

Welcome to BlackImpulse!
In-Character Information Not really much to say, I just want to roleplay, it would be great to join

Your Character Name: Morgan Mason

City of Origin: Russia

Division of choice: BIS Agent.

Why should we accept you?: I would be a friendly person and help support the clan, and my buddy is in also! Cheese Rule 34.

Experience in role?: I am frequently a security agent for many major companies. From Cheap ammo, to High Price Suits!

Tell us about your personality: I love going on raids and speeding, it's a thrill. I have every gun in the game in shipments, from Awp's to pistols, and you know, sharing is caring.

Out of Character Information

Your Steam Name: Exit_Recoil

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78760818

Roleplay Points: [Do you have any RP points? if so how many?] None, yet.

Hours In-Game: [How much time have you spent on FL? ] 163 hours and 37 minutes, in counting.

Bans: [Do you have any Bans?] One.

About you: [ Tell us about you! ] Theres not much to say, I'm just looking to setup a positive or Violent roleplay, I mainly like Violent though, Smile

You have been Accepted!

Just remember to only fire when a BIS Captain or above says so.

We will protect not raid.
Everyone welcome

*GameFinn[GER]*

*[FL:RP] Licinus*

*[FL:RP]ShadowSloth*
To BlackImpulse!
This is very similar to MEGA Corp. my clan...
Please add me on steam to discuss this matter
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I've gotta admit that this clan improved a lot since it was established, despite my assumptions.

Good luck.
(02-15-2014, 11:19 PM)Barkles Wrote: This is very similar to MEGA Corp. my clan...
Please add me on steam to discuss this matter

I have added you on Steam.

(02-15-2014, 11:34 PM)Joykill Wrote: I've gotta admit that this clan improved a lot since it was established, despite my assumptions.

Good luck.

Thanks joykill Smile appreciate it.

Welcome [FL:RP] TheDoctor to BlackImpulse!

We thank you for joining us at BlackImpulse