bazzinga
Your name: bazzinga

Your ban ID: 43117

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: "CDM (x8)." - Suspension extended

Involved: Some protestants

Why we should unban you: As you know, the cars in the game are not that easy to drive. If you add to that difficulty the lag that you get when you enter the city, the cars get uncontrolable. I was driving my car and when I was entering the city, I experienced the usual lag that you get when you go to the city. I was in high speed and lost the control of the car. I ended up accidentaly running over a group of protestants that were in front of the Hotel and KFC. At first I got a 24h ban for that, but you dont even feel 24h passing, so I didn't bother to complain about it. Now, I was about to go to play and I saw that my ban was extended for more 5 days, and I can't play for more 5 days because I was banned for an unfair reason. I lost the control of the car for reasons that are beyond of my control. If wasn't for that lag, I could slow down the car easily.
If you have lag you should not be driving. Simple as that. The 24 hours is only because I can ban for 24 hours. Nothing more.
CDM'ing 8 people and 24 hours? You should be praising whichever religious patron you find most appropriate, since you wouldn't get banned for no less than a week from most staff members for that.