Fheeniyx 1984 - STEAM_0:0:26165851
[NG] SexyCraig♡ - STEAM_0:1:55025821
[FL:RP]Kemori - STEAM_0:1:56584636
Time in GMT:
9:30 AM ~
Server:
V2D
Summary:
t.sunseri had instructed SRU and police to come to the slums, where they all gathered around my door. SexyCraig then proceeded to lockpick my door(without a warrant) and entered inside. When I told them they need a warrant, they shot me, and cuffed me. After they entered, I was killed while cuffed by one of them. The raided continued without a warrant. You can see that they only got a warrant after I was already dead(As I have posted pictures which show me coming back after the NLR timer).
[NG] SexyCraig♡ was the person who spearheaded the whole thing, the reason other raiders are included is the fact I have informed them several times what they're doing is against the rules, to which they replied with either tazing me or shooting me.
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/yYT1N
An SRU who participated in the raid has agreed to testify against them.
(01-20-2014, 09:43 AM)Kovert Wrote: Name of player:

t.sunseri
[NG] SexyCraig♡
[FL:RP]Kemori
Fheeniyx 1984

SteamID:
t.sunseri - STEAM_0:1:79780508
Fheeniyx 1984 - STEAM_0:0:26165851
[NG] SexyCraig♡ - STEAM_0:1:55025821
[FL:RP]Kemori - STEAM_0:1:56584636
Time in GMT:
9:30 AM ~
Server:
V2D
Summary:
t.sunseri had instructed SRU and police to come to the slums, where they all gathered around my door. SexyCraig then proceeded to lockpick my door(without a warrant) and entered inside. When I told them they need a warrant, they shot me, and cuffed me. After they entered, I was killed while cuffed by one of them. The raided continued without a warrant. You can see that they only got a warrant after I was already dead(As I have posted pictures which show me coming back after the NLR timer).
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/yYT1N
An SRU who participated in the raid has agreed to testify against them.

I was there for the raid, as forced by president after making broadcasts rather than Radios, and tried to stand by, got caught in crossfire, then waited outside while the rest of the SRU and Police continued to request warrants and raided without any solid Evidence. When the SRU Sergeant Lock picked the door, I was pushed in by the police and SRU, A rebels pistol shot me and continued to fire at the crowd. I hid, while a gunfight commenced. I ran outside when i found to be opportune, and let the rest of the events fold out. Which included the SRU trying to kick the owner of the house out while searching, after killing him. I remained outside the rest of the time that they searched his house.

The president also Was randomly demoting me after i asked her to type rather than speak. I was Demoted once from SRU Sergeant for reason "not doing job" and a second time from SRU for reason "demote".
Approved.