Maplestory
Lol SA Maplestory is finished.
The vanilla was good but now it's just shit.
Sorry man it's all about Runescape!

Just play it to flirt with the ladies
Yeah I used to play. Damn I can't believe I wasted 10 bucks on that game.
sorry but World of Warcraft for live <3
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'll play with ya! I still got my account ready to go. Haven't been on in a while, but I'll join you. I know it can be fun.

PM Me if you want to play!
The following 1 user Likes jas2511's post:
  • StillAlive
Wink 
I play the gane but im on maple europe Smile and my psychopath of a brother came in lvl freaking 83 in under 24 hours Tounge
AHBA I'm also playing Maple Europe!

But damn it's weird to play it again... I came in 53 after playing about 18 hours.
Two years ago it took me approx 1 1/2 months of constant gameplay to get to 56 lol!

Big bang really fucked up much...

But AHBA add me! My name's "Gloomwyf" and I play in Kradia.
(04-17-2012, 07:52 PM)StillAlive Wrote: AHBA I'm also playing Maple Europe!

But damn it's weird to play it again... I came in 53 after playing about 18 hours.
Two years ago it took me approx 1 1/2 months of constant gameplay to get to 56 lol!

Big bang really fucked up much...

But AHBA add me! My name's "Gloomwyf" and I play in Kradia.

Hey man you right its fucked up after big bang :/ what hero do you prefere? Cheese and how many meso do you got Cheese
(04-18-2012, 06:59 AM)AHBA Wrote: Hey man you right its fucked up after big bang :/ what hero do you prefere? Cheese and how many meso do you got Cheese

I play as a Fighter so I'm normal Explorer. I funded myself with 300 million the other day but I'm down at 170m now :-)
(04-18-2012, 07:41 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 06:59 AM)AHBA Wrote: Hey man you right its fucked up after big bang :/ what hero do you prefere? Cheese and how many meso do you got Cheese

I play as a Fighter so I'm normal Explorer. I funded myself with 300 million the other day but I'm down at 170m now :-)

Cool classic Cheese