Unban Request
My name: iJustMichael

My ban ID: 42982

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #41283 approved. "Propspam down Nexus shaft, chair abuse." Lying in courthouse. DDOS threats

Involved: nobody

Why we should unban you: i was lying in the courthouse, i did but then my ban got extended for 3 months. I don't know why i got banned in the first place because we weren't harming anyone or doing something bad to anyone and some random guy, Brian, made a ban request for no reason. Then when i was about to be unbanned Enzyme added me on steam saying i needed to answer some question, why? I don't know. So then he extended the ban for 3 months. For no reason because i think he wanted me to get banned for a longer period because the questions were unnecessary. Then i said on steam ( not on the forums nor in-game so that has nothing to do with the ban request or the ban) be glad nobody DDOS the server. Then i got a perma ban. I didn't DDOS yet know how to. I find this perma ban unnecessary and just, pardon my language, BS.

- Michael

ps. i dont want Enzyme to come on this thread and reply because he i don't trust him.