Ban Req. On Transmission
Why are you always acting so stupid?

Are you so stupid?

Just read my ... 2nd or 3rd Post 3 again... and then do not come with "Oh i did not understand that", because me, and everybody else knows, that you understood it... everything what I wrote.. everything.

I know enough of people like how they are acting et cetera. Don't let the others think you are stupid...

But, wait... I forgot something, you always did that.

And.. btw, somebody could just check the logs about who shot first. Then everybody will know that you are lieing.

Isn't that a bad feeling for you?
(07-16-2011, 10:28 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: Why are you always acting so stupid?

Are you so stupid?

Just read my ... 2nd or 3rd Post 3 again... and then do not come with "Oh i did not understand that", because me, and everybody else knows, that you understood it... everything what I wrote.. everything.

I know enough of people like how they are acting et cetera. Don't let the others think you are stupid...

But, wait... I forgot something, you always did that.

And.. btw, somebody could just check the logs about who shot first. Then everybody will know that you are lieing.

Isn't that a bad feeling for you?

I'd rather not flame you Smile I now understand your very weirdly put English...

But, let's wait for admins to weigh in Cheese
Ugh you 2 are like 2 hobo's fighting over a ham Sandwich.....

Im closing this so you guys can stop arguing, we'll look over this to see what happened.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
After discussing it with the staff we concluded that there is insufficient evidence to prove who shot first, therefore no ban

Sorry for Double Posting :B
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]