Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
Okay, why is this here? I'm just curious. Why is there a giant post about weed? I'm not against legalization or anything, but really, is Fearless the place to educate people about growing marijuana?
The following 2 users Like Unbearably Handsome Sauerkraut's post:
  • Ted, equal
(01-22-2014, 09:32 PM)Unbearably Handsome Sauerkraut Wrote: Okay, why is this here? I'm just curious. Why is there a giant post about weed? I'm not against legalization or anything, but really, is Fearless the place to educate people about growing marijuana?

If people can grow cannabis ingame and even use hard drugs such as cocain and other drugs, why can't we talk about the non harmfull cannabis plant on the forums? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Mist
(01-22-2014, 09:32 PM)Unbearably Handsome Sauerkraut Wrote: Okay, why is this here? I'm just curious. Why is there a giant post about weed? I'm not against legalization or anything, but really, is Fearless the place to educate people about growing marijuana?

As Andreas said. On the Fearless servers there is use of drugs, weed and contraband. I can't see the big deal in this.
Yeah because a game and real life are the exact same, come on.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Ted, Iraqi Eagle
Tried marijuana in the past (when I was about 15 I smoked it with someone everyday for about a month or so... had some bad influences around that time).
Personally I never want to try it again, doesn't appeal to me at all. Quite honestly I hope it's never legalized here in Britain outside of medical use, however I did find this thread an interesting read and at least I know a little more about it Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Mist
(01-23-2014, 07:42 AM)HellShell Wrote: Yeah because a game and real life are the exact same, come on.

http://news.sky.com/story/1132826/boy-8-...video-game

There are other examples out there.

If you are against cannabis just stay away from the thread and leave it for the people who support it Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Ryder, Mist
(01-23-2014, 07:42 AM)HellShell Wrote: Yeah because a game and real life are the exact same, come on.

HellShell if you dont like the thread and you're trying to ruin something or just give me a bad experience by saying that its a bad idea that i'm making guides to something that I wanted to gain knowledge about and share my knowledge with others, I think you should get out of here right now.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Andreas
No, I like the fact you made this, you put quite some effort into it too, it seems. I was just stating the fact that real life and a videogame are not the same, I won't reply unless I feel that I need to, and you can't just tell me to leave a thread because of this, get it closed, the thread won't dissapear and people will still see it, I'll try to post something "better" next time.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Ted
Clearly cannabis did not get illegal without a reason, in my opinion I think normal cigarettes should be illegal as well due to the damage it does to your body as well as the addiction, it's basically just as bad as any other drug but society see's it differently.

Not sure what the point of this thread is to be honest, I respect that you want to study and do research on stuff and cannabis can be an interesting subject I suppose. But honestly it seems like a waste of time and if people wanted a guide (which is why I assumed this thread got removed from the beginning) on this they could've used a nifty website called google, as I'm pretty sure you did as well.

'Smoke weed everyday' it just seems like you wanted attention, you can't tell people to leave the thread if they don't agree with you when you're practically looking for people's opinions on it. I just don't get it, seems to me everyone REALLY wants other people to know that they're smoking weed when I for one could give a rat's ass if you do or don't. It's the equivalent of kids and energy drinks, and teens and alcohol.

Also, comparing Fearless with real life when it comes to marijuana is one of the most stupidest comparisons I've ever heard of. You yourself made an extremely detailed guide on this and clearly it's more complex than FL. seed + pot = weed plant.

I fully agree with HellShell, might as well close the thread if you don't want people not agreeing with your opinion about this drug.
The following 2 users Like Ted's post:
  • Weecow, HellShell
[Image: 2w523ux.jpg]

I do understand your opinion, most people hate weed, because they all care about their health and such which is understandable.

I must only laugh about everyone that actually gets sort of mad over this. Some people even think they are hurting people their feelings. Please just do not take this too serious. We are just people that want to have fun in their life.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Mist