Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
Yes, it's that time again!

[Image: Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Andreas, Deriptz, Iraqi Eagle
This is quite hilarious.

I'll stop so I won't hurt anyone's feelings now.
Just stay to the topic and quit what ever you guys are whining about, please Smile.
Jan, there is really no need to be so immature about it. Just let Andreas state his opinion and then agree to disagree.

Now, Mist. This is a very nice thread, eventhough I am strictly against smoking anything at all, I kind of admire the work you put into this thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Ryder, Mist, Andreas
(01-19-2014, 11:39 AM)Mist Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 10:24 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Nice thread(No jokes)

Is this even possible to smoke canabis with vape pen?

Vape pen is Ecig, right?

Kind of, yea.

(01-19-2014, 10:53 AM)Jan Wrote: Illegal Weed? We've never heard from such a thing in the Netherlands..

Lucky you Skeptical

Some police men shot a man for transporting weed through Denmark to some other place.
It's long time ago, but still.

Then it would be really long ago. I mean before 2004.
Finally someone with a non bias opinion.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(01-22-2014, 06:57 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Jan, there is really no need to be so immature about it. Just let Andreas state his opinion and then agree to disagree.

Now, Mist. This is a very nice thread, eventhough I am strictly against smoking anything at all, I kind of admire the work you put into this thread.

I think there's no need for you to defend a friend of yours, he has a keyboard himself. Also I've never been immature about one single thing in this subject. If you dislike/disagree with my opinion that's fine. Having a differend opinion than some of you is not immature.
So you believe it's mature to post gifs and such. Obviously we have two different difinitions of the word immature..

But it's all good, I respect your opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Let's not make this thread an arguement thread. People need to stop being wise-asses to eachother and just start being nice instead.

I get that you keyboard-warriors wanna fight a war, but do so in a PM or something.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Mist, Iraqi Eagle
^
Was going to say the exact same thing.