Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
Posting pictures of yourself drunk not being able to walk is the exact same thing. Thought people learned these things qt school.
(01-21-2014, 09:28 PM)HellShell Wrote: Posting pictures of yourself drunk not being able to walk is the exact same thing. Thought people learned these things qt school.

Gotta agree with you there Wink
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I do not even have facebook nor twitter or something like that. Look I do not even know why you are even posting this here.
Trying to teach me a lesson what you really REALLY can't. Did you think I did not know the consequences of posting a picture of me with a joint.

If I grew I will eventually stop smoking cannabis. And do you really think I won't tell my boss that I smoke weed?
Did you know that the most people that smoke weed are just like normal persons and aren't addicted crazy homeless men.

that is just a big prejudge. I believe I can be like a normal person and be mature enough to get a job later even if I smoke.

I am finishing my General Secondary Education what isn't bad, actually quite good if I look up to my group of friends.

Please if you want to start lecturing me get your facts straight.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Deriptz
(01-21-2014, 09:25 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:18 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 08:02 PM)Ryder Wrote: I see no reason to think that if you post a picture with yourself smoking a joint that it is cool right away.If you think it is cool that must be your opinion.But to think everyone thinks that, is majorly some wrong thinking mate. Not every human is mainstream enough to make a picture in a bathroom.I think it is fun to get high and fall and someone makes a picture and you set it as your profile picture etc.I see no reason why it is stupid to put yourself in a picture with a joint.

So if you eventually grow older and you apply for a job, you think they won't look at online profiles of you? Because they do. You think anyone would hire a person smoking weed and posting pictures of themselfs not even realising it and possibly lose clients?

Anyway... good job I guess.

Who says he did post pictures of himself smoking cannabis on Facebook. Besides that he is from Holland so Im not entirely sure how the companies look at cannabis smokers in holland, i'm pretty sure they find it a natural thing and not illegal so it would probably be the same as drinking a beer in holland? Smile

Lol, if something is legal doesn't mean it's good for you or gives people a good impression about yourself. And no, smoking weed is not "normal" in the Netherlands, it's still something almost no one does.

Spoiler :
Smile

The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(01-21-2014, 09:31 PM)Jan Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:25 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:18 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 08:02 PM)Ryder Wrote: I see no reason to think that if you post a picture with yourself smoking a joint that it is cool right away.If you think it is cool that must be your opinion.But to think everyone thinks that, is majorly some wrong thinking mate. Not every human is mainstream enough to make a picture in a bathroom.I think it is fun to get high and fall and someone makes a picture and you set it as your profile picture etc.I see no reason why it is stupid to put yourself in a picture with a joint.

So if you eventually grow older and you apply for a job, you think they won't look at online profiles of you? Because they do. You think anyone would hire a person smoking weed and posting pictures of themselfs not even realising it and possibly lose clients?

Anyway... good job I guess.

Who says he did post pictures of himself smoking cannabis on Facebook. Besides that he is from Holland so Im not entirely sure how the companies look at cannabis smokers in holland, i'm pretty sure they find it a natural thing and not illegal so it would probably be the same as drinking a beer in holland? Smile

Lol, if something is legal doesn't mean it's good for you or gives people a good impression about yourself. And no, smoking weed is not "normal" in the Netherlands, it's still something almost no one does.

Spoiler :
Smile

Haha okay fair enough :-D
You still gotta admit that alcohol is way more dangerous and kills 1000 of people each year compared to cannabis which has killed 0 that we know of.

It's what you call a lesson, it's absolutely wonderful to see you already know the consequences! However, instead of stopping when you're older, why not stop now, avoid health problems and addiction, I don't believe you can just stop in the blink of an eye.

Like I said, wonderful!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(01-21-2014, 09:36 PM)HellShell Wrote: It's what you call a lesson, it's absolutely wonderful to see you already know the consequences! However, instead of stopping when you're older, why not stop now, avoid health problems and addiction, I don't believe you can just stop in the blink of an eye.

Like I said, wonderful!

You can't really say that everyone who smokes weed becomes an addict, I've smoked weed for over 1,5 year and i'm not addicted at all, I just prefer it sometimes instead of a beer, it makes you calm down and just have fun instead of alcohol which gives you an awful hangover the next day + some get violent of it Tounge
EDIT:
As long as you stay away from any car, motorcycle if you have been smoking recently - I'm against smoke n driving.

(01-21-2014, 09:39 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:36 PM)HellShell Wrote: It's what you call a lesson, it's absolutely wonderful to see you already know the consequences! However, instead of stopping when you're older, why not stop now, avoid health problems and addiction, I don't believe you can just stop in the blink of an eye.

Like I said, wonderful!

You can't really say that everyone who smokes weed becomes an addict, I've smoked weed for over 1,5 year and i'm not addicted at all, I just prefer it sometimes instead of a beer, it makes you calm down and just have fun instead of alcohol which gives you an awful hangover the next day + some get violent of it Tounge

I'd rather want you to smoke some then drink a beer then, because if you're "drunk" you always go on the FL servers, aye?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
I don't know why everyone is making SUCH a big deal of me saying that I think I can post a picture of myself with a joint in my mouth. That is probably because I have other friends other surroundings etc.

If you are going to prejudge every person that smokes weed for a homeless man with no teeths. Then please stop replying in this thread.

HellShell, I don't care about health problems, I do not want to be a Yolo kid etc.
But I gotta say if I start caring about my health etc. I would be busy all day thinking about it. I am not going to stop yet, that is becuase I have my good times I think it is fun and I think there is no need for me to stop.

If you think I should that is Wonderfull indeed. But I really do not care so do not mind to post that kind of shit because I see no reasons behind it.

Are you trying to make me stop? Are you trying to get me to learn facts? Are you trying to teach me something? Are you trying to show everyone how good you are at discussing?
(01-21-2014, 09:41 PM)Jan Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:39 PM)Andreas Wrote:

Like I said, wonderful!

I'd rather want you to smoke some then drink a beer then, because if you're "drunk" you always go on the FL servers, aye?

It's over a year ago since I did that but let's just stay on topic please ;-)

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Mist