Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
(01-26-2014, 12:39 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Really nice looking threat Mist, although I am against smoking. However, hookah is the best Smile! By the way, not to hate on weed, but there are reasons why it is illegal. It is only legal in the Netherlands because they make a good amount of money out of it.

Yea of course! I'm not smoking weed too :-O!
But its okay to hate on it! I dont really mind. But yes you make a lot of money on the stuff!
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I agree with your statement, Narcotic. I did not mean to make it look like it is healthy, more that I do not care about my health that much, as I stated before I do not want to come over like a #yolo guy. But when it comes to smoking, I do not care about my health that much anymore. I just like it that is why I do it.

I have to say that I do it alot more than 1-3 times each month, that is because I can get it alot more easier than you guys ( think so ). And I am believe I can handle it. If you are weak in addictions etc. Then indeed it'd be wise to not go smoking weed.
I smoke everyday and really see no difference in how I act or how I feel throughout the day. It really does depend on the person and how their body reacts to THC
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(01-26-2014, 04:06 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I smoke everyday and really see no difference in how I act or how I feel throughout the day. It really does depend on the person and how their body reacts to THC

When I smoke nothing change neither, i'm my self after i've been smoking a joint or using a bong.

Coffee and you other people, do you prefer a bong or a joint or any other method then explain? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I prefer my bong because well, I like the fact that the water diffuses some of the tars from combustion (Putting a lighter to the marijuana).

Plus, who doesnt love ripping a 16" beast haha Smile
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Andreas
(01-28-2014, 12:30 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I prefer my bong because well, I like the fact that the water diffuses some of the tars from combustion (Putting a lighter to the marijuana).

Plus, who doesnt love ripping a 16" beast haha Smile

That makes me moist.
I like rolling a joint more then smoking a bong.
It is just that I can get more inhales out of it, and I think it tastes better. And I just love to roll, and I am to lazy to buy a bong.