Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
(01-23-2014, 02:33 PM)HellShell Wrote: No, I like the fact you made this, you put quite some effort into it too, it seems. I was just stating the fact that real life and a videogame are not the same, I won't reply unless I feel that I need to, and you can't just tell me to leave a thread because of this, get it closed, the thread won't dissapear and people will still see it, I'll try to post something "better" next time.

Okay maybe I was wrong when I said this. I can agree everything you, but I was only seeking critism to my thread. You might not be digging this, and its okay to hate weed I dont seek to be enemies with you. Its alright, I might be wrong here, because then I'm sorry. But I dont want people to be come enemies in my threads, then I suggest to take it over PM.

What I just wrote applies to Ted aswell.
No hard feelings mate Smile.
Thankfully soon New York will be approving medical marijuana this year.

This is the bill that is currently being passed through legislature for those of you who are also in NY and are awaiting this miracle like I am http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?default...=Y&Votes=Y

Since NY is a pretty recognized state I hope this will spur other states to do the same.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Mist, Andreas
(01-24-2014, 07:45 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Thankfully soon New York will be approving medical marijuana this year.

This is the bill that is currently being passed through legislature for those of you who are also in NY and are awaiting this miracle like I am http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?default...=Y&Votes=Y

Since NY is a pretty recognized state I hope this will spur other states to do the same.

Great news!

One step closer to freedom <3
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(01-24-2014, 07:45 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Thankfully soon New York will be approving medical marijuana this year.

Hooray, it's getting legalized throughout the US!

<---- Remembers he's half of the planet away and that would never happen in his backwards country.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee

I'm really glad to hear that man!
One step closer to freedom.

(01-25-2014, 01:59 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

Hooray, it's getting legalized throughout the US!

<---- Remembers he's half of the planet away and that would never happen in his backwards country.

Someday brother, some day! Just move to US - #worth
(01-23-2014, 06:57 PM)Ryder Wrote: I do understand your opinion, most people hate weed, because they all care about their health and such which is understandable.

I must only laugh about everyone that actually gets sort of mad over this. Some people even think they are hurting people their feelings. Please just do not take this too serious. We are just people that want to have fun in their life.

I don't quite like the mentality here. Now don't get me wrong, I use marijuana in a controlled manner and on a fair basis, but the way you're putting it is that it is in fact healthy, I'll be fair and say sure it's okay once in a while. I don't really see why you can go in and tell people not to take something "too serious" when in the end, it does get serious. I'll give you an example of why you should take the use of ANY substance seriously including marijuana, I have a mate who started out with smoking just once a week, it grew up to be several times a week, now it's every day, if he doesn't get it each and every day, he will get a psicosis, seizures and literally be in danger.
Weed should never be legal.
(01-25-2014, 12:29 PM)gbkemil Wrote: Weed should never be legal.

May I ask why?

(01-25-2014, 12:22 PM)Narc Wrote:
(01-23-2014, 06:57 PM)Ryder Wrote: I do understand your opinion, most people hate weed, because they all care about their health and such which is understandable.

I must only laugh about everyone that actually gets sort of mad over this. Some people even think they are hurting people their feelings. Please just do not take this too serious. We are just people that want to have fun in their life.

I don't quite like the mentality here. Now don't get me wrong, I use marijuana in a controlled manner and on a fair basis, but the way you're putting it is that it is in fact healthy, I'll be fair and say sure it's okay once in a while. I don't really see why you can go in and tell people not to take something "too serious" when in the end, it does get serious. I'll give you an example of why you should take the use of ANY substance seriously including marijuana, I have a mate who started out with smoking just once a week, it grew up to be several times a week, now it's every day, if he doesn't get it each and every day, he will get a psicosis, seizures and literally be in danger.

Once again I have to agree.
Before you start smoking this you you need to know if you're able to control it. If you are doing it like you're doing it then I can "approve" that weed smoking it good, if I can say it like that. Dont keep using weed like some toy. Use it like.. 1-3 times in a month and not more than that. Then its okay. But as Narc said it can get out of control.
(01-25-2014, 12:22 PM)Narc Wrote:

You are right, but if you know you can't handle smoking weed you should not start - and if you start you are kinda fucked which is pretty sad.

But on another hand, you won't die due to the fact that you are smoking each day while alcohol will kill you slowly.
But yeah kinda sad for him he has to do it that often, the same goes to my cousin he started to smoke rarely and I believe its more than once pr day now which is really sad because he is a cool guy etc and very friendly towards everyone. I think it also depends on the people you are together with everyday, if they are smoking often I guess you will get into it slowly and start smoking each day just to keep them as your friends.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Really nice looking threat Mist, although I am against smoking. However, hookah is the best Smile! By the way, not to hate on weed, but there are reasons why it is illegal. It is only legal in the Netherlands because they make a good amount of money out of it.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]