Cannabis 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Weed
(01-19-2014, 11:39 AM)Mist Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 10:24 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Nice thread(No jokes)

Is this even possible to smoke canabis with vape pen?

Vape pen is Ecig, right?

Kind of, yea.

(01-19-2014, 10:53 AM)Jan Wrote: Illegal Weed? We've never heard from such a thing in the Netherlands..

Lucky you Skeptical

Some police men shot a man for transporting weed through Denmark to some other place.
It's long time ago, but still.

Ålbæk havn, just 1 year ago they shot a norwegian man because he shot at the police and hit one of them he got injured but got backup and manage to pull a few shots off and killed the person. I believe they were transporting around 250kg hash and was ment to get it all the way to Norway. Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(01-19-2014, 12:45 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 11:39 AM)Mist Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 10:24 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Nice thread(No jokes)

Is this even possible to smoke canabis with vape pen?

Vape pen is Ecig, right?

Kind of, yea.

(01-19-2014, 10:53 AM)Jan Wrote: Illegal Weed? We've never heard from such a thing in the Netherlands..

Lucky you Skeptical

Some police men shot a man for transporting weed through Denmark to some other place.
It's long time ago, but still.

Ålbæk havn, just 1 year ago they shot a norwegian man because he shot at the police and hit one of them he got injured but got backup and manage to pull a few shots off and killed the person. I believe they were transporting around 250kg hash and was ment to get it all the way to Norway. Cheese

Oh thats nice to know. Thanks Cheese!
(01-19-2014, 12:59 AM)Andreas Wrote: By that awesome thread i'll light up a joint now - well done buddy! :-)

Smoke weed everyday.

Legalize it!

I think this is the only time I've ever liked a thing you said. Stay lifted Smile

Really well done thread by the way, nothing in here is wrong or misleading.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Andreas, Mist
Gotta agree with you there, the thread is brilliant.

And haha Cheese

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Mist
Congratulations on getting the thread back.

Glad to see administration realized their mistake and owned up to it too Smile
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 3 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Andreas, Mist, Ryder
You got it back.

[Image: post-16748-1386698537.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Mist
Freaking awesome thread mate, gonna read all of it.

Dude I love your look on weed, I always just saw it as a medium to have a laughter and to chill.
My mom knows I smoke weed and she knows I do more then 6 times a week and I will let her read this so she can laugh and change her look on weed.

The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Mist
Thanks to everyone who is supporting this thread! And thanks for fighting to get my 2-3 hour thread back!
I love and appreciate everyone that did this for me!<3
The following 3 users Like Mist's post:
  • Andreas, Ryder, Iraqi Eagle
(01-21-2014, 08:02 PM)Ryder Wrote: I see no reason to think that if you post a picture with yourself smoking a joint that it is cool right away.If you think it is cool that must be your opinion.But to think everyone thinks that, is majorly some wrong thinking mate. Not every human is mainstream enough to make a picture in a bathroom.I think it is fun to get high and fall and someone makes a picture and you set it as your profile picture etc.I see no reason why it is stupid to put yourself in a picture with a joint.

So if you eventually grow older and you apply for a job, you think they won't look at online profiles of you? Because they do. You think anyone would hire a person smoking weed and posting pictures of themselfs not even realising it and possibly lose clients?

Anyway... good job I guess.
(01-21-2014, 09:18 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 08:02 PM)Ryder Wrote: I see no reason to think that if you post a picture with yourself smoking a joint that it is cool right away.If you think it is cool that must be your opinion.But to think everyone thinks that, is majorly some wrong thinking mate. Not every human is mainstream enough to make a picture in a bathroom.I think it is fun to get high and fall and someone makes a picture and you set it as your profile picture etc.I see no reason why it is stupid to put yourself in a picture with a joint.

So if you eventually grow older and you apply for a job, you think they won't look at online profiles of you? Because they do. You think anyone would hire a person smoking weed and posting pictures of themselfs not even realising it and possibly lose clients?

Anyway... good job I guess.

Who says he did post pictures of himself smoking cannabis on Facebook. Besides that he is from Holland so Im not entirely sure how the companies look at cannabis smokers in holland, i'm pretty sure they find it a natural thing and not illegal so it would probably be the same as drinking a beer in holland? Smile

Plus they will definitely look at Fl for pictures Wink

EDIT:
Correct me if im wrong at the job part, never done some research about that part in holland Wink