A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed
(03-03-2014, 04:53 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 02:14 PM)Mist Wrote: Just because I have left the community I will still be participating in this project Smile!

Thanks! We appreciate that.

Have you finished looking for people?
Steam Name:SlothPool

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48402267

[b]How many hours do you have on the servers?:375hours

[b]Real Age:

How many RP points do you have?:4

How many bans do you have?:4

What Character would you like to play?: I would prefer Patrick But I would honestly play anything Cheese

Why?: I would love to take part in a little community event and it seems cool also would get to meet more people of the Fearless Community!
The following 1 user Likes GucciGodRemix's post:
  • Awesomebomber6
I am very, and deeply sorry, about the inactivity and updates in this post. I myself, and Corie, have currently been very busy with revising for important exams coming up over the following month as you'll know, GCSEs are a big deal! We plan to get the project straight back on track after the exams and should be recording that week, along with getting a animator in to animate the lip sync.

We was considering spinning it off as a movie, meaning it'd be a hour long, full length production. Which as you might be able to guess, will take us about a year to make as we are having all audio edited in a studio and mixed by the wonderful Tempski. I *should* be meeting up with Corie in August (like in person, I'll be getting a train to his area and hanging at his for a few days, hopefully. if anyone fancies popping over and lives in the UK I am sure we can meet up somewhere haha) so this could mean potential recording as we'd be together for a few days. Comment below if this should be episode based or a full length movie production!

Thanks,
we will update the thread and applications shortly.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Awesomebomber6, Iraqi Eagle, CorieTheNub
(04-26-2014, 11:13 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I am very, and deeply sorry, about the inactivity and updates in this post. I myself, and Corie, have currently been very busy with revising for important exams coming up over the following month as you'll know, GCSEs are a big deal! We plan to get the project straight back on track after the exams and should be recording that week, along with getting a animator in to animate the lip sync.

We was considering spinning it off as a movie, meaning it'd be a hour long, full length production. Which as you might be able to guess, will take us about a year to make as we are having all audio edited in a studio and mixed by the wonderful Tempski. I *should* be meeting up with Corie in August (like in person, I'll be getting a train to his area and hanging at his for a few days, hopefully. if anyone fancies popping over and lives in the UK I am sure we can meet up somewhere haha) so this could mean potential recording as we'd be together for a few days. Comment below if this should be episode based or a full length movie production!

Thanks,

In my opinion, go with what you feel will work best for it, movie or not I'd probably watch it Cheese But where in the UK is this? I'm in Scotland so anywhere in England would probably be quite hard. Keep it going!
(04-26-2014, 11:13 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I am very, and deeply sorry, about the inactivity and updates in this post. I myself, and Corie, have currently been very busy with revising for important exams coming up over the following month as you'll know, GCSEs are a big deal! We plan to get the project straight back on track after the exams and should be recording that week, along with getting a animator in to animate the lip sync.

Thanks,

I have been revising a lot lately. I didn't agree for you to "Hanging at his", but i mean we can shoot some hoops and chill around in Bristol. But we are planning to re-write the script into more a Movie than a Soap Opera which i hope will air sometime in the summer holiday. But revising and staying physically active are taking other my free time at the moment so i don't have time for fearless. But we will work as hard as we can to release this to the public as we have started it... and we will need to end it.

Stay posted,

CJ
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • ArcHammer
So its safe to say this isnt going to happen?
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
We've been having a speak about this and how we'll do it. It's a possibility it'll take place, but we are also working on Top Gear, which will soon have a thread for applicants.

We've still got the script for this though.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Suarez
[Image: 87xg.png]
Night on Fearless Street is back!

Greetings,
I am happy to announce, Corie and myself now have free time and this project will finally be continued! The thread is currently being worked on, and all previous acts are being removed due to a total script rewrite. Do note, this'll take some time, but we have our own private section we'll be using to speed things up.

A quick note, incase you are new to the community since we did this, this is a "soap" series, like "EastEnders". We'll be having a soap series created in GMod.
CorieTheNub will be writing the script.
I will be publishing the project, keeping everyone updated and directing it with Corie.
ArcHammer and Corie will film/edit.
Hopefully (need to bribe him), Von Tempski will record some sound we need in the studio (where we also make EvoRadio jingles).

This isn't a tiny project, and will take around a year to finish. This is due to us filming scenes, editing and then adding all the audio as it'll all be recorded separately. We'll be keeping you all up to date here, and we are very happy to be able to announce this! We do plan to setup a twitter page as we get further in which we'll then embed into this so you can keep upto date that way, which is easier for us too.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • CorieTheNub, ArcHammer
Well. I wish you good luck. If in meed of anyone to help, throw me a pm Tounge Sounds great Cheese
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Information
Steam Name: [FL] Dig
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40191451
How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1917
Real Age: 15
How many RP points do you have?: 36?
How many bans do you have?: 1
What Character would you like to play?: Any, pick one for me boss
Why?: Seems like an interesting thing I'd love to participate in.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator