A Night on Fearless Street - Applications needed
[Image: k5ac.png]
Wait, are there two camera-men now? (me and last guy)

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Yeah. We'll split it up and we will want more than one more camera angle so we can record both at once and sync up.
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Don't worry, It may look like we are sitting around doing nothing but not to worry as it is going well! Myself, Myfloodify, Link and Corie have been working around the clock fixing up a attractive trailer for the production and I would like to thank them for this. We have also began set building and setting up a greenscreen room. This leads to the next update

We now have gained access to the Event server so I wish to thank Enzyme and SoulRipper for allowing this. We will be set building over here and using event to record. If you are found abusing the event server or giving away the password you will be removed from the production and a Supervising Administrator+ will be contacted.

Finally we have some quick questions that we can answer in the following FaQ:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How will I get the event server password? : We will PM you via steam or the Forum PM system. Please do not give away this password.

How are we going to transfer the video files? : We will be setting up a FTP server used for remote transfer.

What are we recording/editing with? : We are going to use a mix of software. For recording we plan to use Fraps, Dxtory and Camtasia studio. For editing we plan to use After Affects and Sony Vegas. I also plan to edit in some greenscreening and I will be using SMF to animate some.

How are we going to sync vocals?? : Good question, No worries! We have our amazing Sound Editor and Musical Genius, Von Tempski, Who actually has a degree in the whole shibang! We'll be relaxing in Skype or TeamSpeak and recording through the scenes with a rough idea of where vocals need to be placed in. After this we throw the finished video along with unfinished and finished audio to Tempski who can then sync it all in and fix up some charming background effects to make it sound lifelike.

I hear there is a band? : Yuup! I plan to get some live music recorded from Tempski and (hopefully) scene who are both members of FL, Meaning it is a entire FL project as we do not plan to use sounds from online!

Microphones? : We understand some of you may have terrible microphones and yeah, This kind of does mean you cant apply for vocals but we can still use you for visuals! Anyone who has applied we would appreciate it if you can Forum PM me with your microphone name and make so we can make sure everyones microphone is up to scratch.

But, But, Mouths don't move in Gmod! : This is where multiple forces pull together to make this possible. We'll be using face poser along with camera trickery and angles to make it look like they are saying the spoken lines and background noises added to make it sound natural and lifelike!

I hope this answered the questions you all had! If you have any more reply and I hope to answer it ASAP.

- We are still taking applications for the final roles
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Link, Morbid, Barkles
Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60462361

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 377

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 4

How many bans do you have?: 1

What Character would you like to play?: William

Why?: I want to take part of this project, it doesn't really matter what character I am. I just chose William randomly.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(02-18-2014, 07:34 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60462361

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 377

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 4

How many bans do you have?: 1

What Character would you like to play?: William

Why?: I want to take part of this project, it doesn't really matter what character I am. I just chose William randomly.

Put down for William as Voice and Visual actor.

Update!:
We are currently are gaining access to our own private section on the forums that timetables will be posted in.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Information

Steam Name: [UB]AwesomeBomber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45333334

How many hours do you have on the servers?:183 hours

Real Age: 15 years old.

How many RP points do you have?: None.

How many bans do you have?: I believe I have 1 or 2 but the bans list is coming up as 0 and I don't know why.

What Character would you like to play?: I'm not sure what character id like to play but I'll pick Pat or Patrick.

Why?: I feel like it would be good fun and I love being part of things such as these. I will work hard when I need to Smile

Just a quick edit to say I have a Blue Snowball mic and am interested in doing voice and body acting.

Applications will be processed shortly.

In the mean time, We have very good news! Thanks to Narc and SoulRipper we now have our own private section on the forums to post updates - Suggestions - Timetables and more in. This will help us a lot! You can find the section here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=125

You will require the password. Please forum PM me to get the password to this and DO NOT give it out to anyone.

Thank you,
A Night on Fearless Street, Productions Team
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Just because I have left the community I will still be participating in this project Smile!
(03-03-2014, 02:14 PM)Mist Wrote: Just because I have left the community I will still be participating in this project Smile!

Thanks! We appreciate that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.