BR for wrongful arrest [Blank]
Name of player: Blank

SteamID: -missed-

Time in GMT: 9:38 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically. im waiting my time to switch to SRU team because a slot was about to open. and meanwhile i witness blank arrest someone for "driving recklessly" when the person was only lagging and could not prevent the car from hitting a pole. not injuring anyone. the person drove off shrugging the officer off for the false accusation. the police officer warrants t.sunseri for "evading the police" the police officer did not ask the driver to stop, did not say you are being detained, under arrest, etc. Now i do get into my SRU slot when the cop finds t.sunseri and arrests her even though everyone agreed it was not a real reason to arrest someone. The jail doors were open so t.sunseri exited the jail and made noises down the halls. where the same cop again rewarrants her for 5 more minutes for "attempting to escape prision" now i go and unarrest t.sunseri because i witnessed the whole thing and i was threatened by blank to have a BR posted about me. I proceeded to imply, if you do it i do it and i give the honest. Log-Checkable evidence. I don't feel like im trying to administrate between the people but i found in my jurisdiction as SRU if i found a wrongful arrest i repealed it

Evidence: Logs, People on the server to ask, interview blank himself. or t.sunseri or detective_nob_gobbler
That is a blatant lie, you were not a cop when t.sunseri was warranted and you were certainly not one when she was arrested. You switched to SRU after the fact to release her from prison.

t.sunseri drove like a maniac, kept going in zig-zags, and eventually rammed another person's car. I had asked her to park in the KFC to clarify it, after which she insulted me and drove off, which is when I put a warrant on her. You were not there, you did not witness anything, and your "evidence" is based solely on hearsay you got from t.sunseri on Skype.
Guess who's car she ran into? mine. i moved and parked it and watched you show your abuse as a police officer by arresting her. There is nothing false about this post.
She:
  1. Was driving like an idiot
  2. Rammed a car
  3. Refused to pull over for clarification
  4. Insulted me
  5. Drove off despite my calls for her to park her car
And therefore, she was arrested, what do you not understand about that?
(01-18-2014, 10:49 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: Guess who's car she ran into? mine. i moved and parked it and watched you show your abuse as a police officer by arresting her. There is nothing false about this post.

More fabrications, lovely. Try to at least stick to a single version.
Quote:Guess who's car she ran into? mine. i moved and parked it
But wait, didn't you say that you were there the whole time?
Quote:I was behind you the entire time you were in the altercation with her on the sidewalk to the KFC.
(Out of curiosity, what car do you own?)
And now for the other bit:
Quote: i moved and parked it and watched you show your abuse as a police officer by arresting her.
That's funny, because that's not at all how it happened.(Which once more testifies to your less-than-reliable second hand information, why do you still pretend you were an eye witness?) Once t.sunseri escaped town, I did not see her for a few minutes and eventually found her on foot next to the flea market, where she then ran inside the Tides Hotel(After being repeatedly tazed, and refusing to roleplay fear) where I cuffed and arrested her.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator