Unban Request
Your name: That boy whoosper ehh?

Your ban ID: 42915

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: Scamming

Involved: Some girl named Taylor

Why we should unban you: Two police officers asked me for weapons, as I was a gun dealer. So one of the officers asked me for an MP5 shipment, I told him the price, he gave me the money and I gave him the shipment. Then the other officer (Taylor) asked me for a rifle ammo shipment. I told her the price, she gave me the money. I gave her the shipment. She kept asking me why I charged her an extra thousand dollars. I told her that I had to make money. The other officer also told her the same thing. She kept persisting on why I charged her an extra thousand, then my gmod crashed. And I got banned for half a year for scamming. My garrys mod crashed, and I'm just hoping we can resolve this.
Odd that your Garry's Mod crashed just as we started talking about you..Care to explain anymore? And the reason you got banned was because you picked up rifle ammo that wasn't yours then disconnected.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Scamming would be the wrong term for it. But that is what came to mind.
(01-18-2014, 06:11 AM)Venom Wrote: Odd that your Garry's Mod crashed just as we started talking about you..Care to explain anymore? And the reason you got banned was because you picked up rifle ammo that wasn't yours then disconnected.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Scamming would be the wrong term for it. But that is what came to mind.

Okay hombre, my garrys mod did crash. I'm not going to argue with you because you clearly have power over me. I tried to join the same server right when I re-launched it. And I may be mistaken, but I do not recall picking up the rifle ammo. And if I did, I will sure as hell give back. I enjoyed this server very much, and would like to begin playing it again. Believe me if you want, but I just want to get this sorted out.
Unless you can provide crash logs then I see no reason in unbanning.
(01-18-2014, 05:11 PM)Venom Wrote: Unless you can provide crash logs then I see no reason in unbanning.
I'm sorry, but what exactly is a crash log? And I don't believe i've been banned too much.
Pending further investigation.
(01-19-2014, 03:10 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Pending further investigation.

Thank you Killjoy
Program Files > Steam > Steam apps > (Your steam name) > Garry's Mod

There should be files called like hl2_164_crash_2013_5T23_38_2CO.mdmp. If you can provide one that matches the date then I would be totally fine with a unban.
Appeal approved.