IMPOSTER
I don't really know where I should put this post so I put it here...

Today when I was on the website I went to see my ban from a while ago so I typed "Gandhi" into the search bar. To my surprise, There was another account with the name "Gandhi" that had also been banned before.

Their Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:55630775

My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:55520192

I don't really know what to do so could somebody help me. I also tried to donate and there were two Gandhi's so I didn't know what one to press.

PLEASE HELP ME!

EDIT: The absolute worst bit is when I did some research on the steam id it turned out that this guy was a complete minge. He has bans for propspamming, propsurfing, nlr, rdm and other offences on multiple servers.
Maybe you are both called The same? Basically check the steam profile of the steam ID and if it ain't urs then don't donate for it Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(01-17-2014, 10:22 PM)Barkles Wrote: Maybe you are both called The same? Basically check the steam profile of the steam ID and if it ain't urs then don't donate for it Wink

Yeah but is there anyway for me to get him to change his name or something?
Hang on lye me check him out

Ok here's what I found

Accused 'imposter uses the name Randy Gandhi, as you own no copyright to the name Gandhi you can't make him change.

In regards to the ban page.... No nothing can be change the ban page is a record of bans

As for donating just paste in your steam ID
(01-17-2014, 10:34 PM)Barkles Wrote: Hang on lye me check him out

Ok here's what I found

Accused 'imposter uses the name Randy Gandhi, as you own no copyright to the name Gandhi you can't make him change.

In regards to the ban page.... No nothing can be change the ban page is a record of bans

As for donating just paste in your steam ID

I must of missed that out :3
When I googled his steam id, I found multiple ban requests on multiple websites and lots of pastebin files with logs of Gandhi prop spamming.

Thanks for the information about him changing his name though Smile
It's ok man