Banned 24hours for stop my car and say hello to cops
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 42990

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: I just saw 3 cops out of city in midle of road, i stoped my car and i say "heyyyyyy", one of the cops taze me and said alot of stuff and i used my camera...

Involved: 3 cops

Why we should unban you: Wel... its really only 24Hours... but i think it is a bad ban because if i didnt stop i were not banned, i just stop and say Heyyy, cop thinks can do whatever he wants because he is a cop... well... okay... you guys make your decision, good night

[Image: 2hxayys.jpg]
Firstly i'd like to state my involvement as one of the three officers at the scene, the others were KillJoy and Temar.

You were stopped by police for driving up to us and yelling ''slowdown motherfeckers'' that is abusive language and I attempted to detain you, to give you a warning initially, then you decided to run around repeatedly, taking photographs, so I tasered you, and handcuffed you. At which point you decided to run off again, whilst having a taser aimed at you, and KillJoy banned you for fearrp. I had also ordered you to stop, and used a bind stating ''police do not move or taser will be deployed to detain you'' at least twice.

At no point did you just say Hey.
i stop and said "Hello Motherfuckerssss" i DID NOT SAID slowdown, but well i said that but not the agressive way i was kiding with you all..... no sence of humor?
It's fine i understand... i just take camera to have screenshots of that... i was just being funny with u all... you could just put me in jail but you prefer to ban me...
I though you were that 10 years old cops that abuse of being a cop... im sorry about that... just trying to be funny... but well, you make the last decision...
I was attempting to give you a verbal warning for 'language considered harassing, or insulting' you decided to try and run off whilst threatening to get me banned. I then decided due to your no compliance, you would in fact be arrested, and you decided to again try and run off. The decision to ban you was made by KJ, and at no point did your tone convey you as being funny, you broke fearrp and got banned for it.
I didn't run off -.- but well... i sorry... is that a chance to get unbanned? 24 hours... i like the game... its the best server... please?

please KJ?
Please guys.... is that an aprove or a denied?
pretty sure i heard you asking to be killed too
Cmon... 4 hours is good ban... i really want to play guys... at least make a decision...

I don't remenber Temar, i just went to make fun with you... not being stupid... it goes wrong and i get banned... not intencion to be stupid for you all... just let me play i will do everything normal... my friends are playing... its at this hour that they play... please guys do that for me, one time exception ?

Still here refreshing the status... news?
Denied.