Chair that iJustMichael!
Name of player: iJustMichael

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53594520

Time in GMT: 20:18 ( The Netherlands )

Server: V2D

Summary: While I was in the elvator I saw a person lifting another person up the nexus by using a chair, after that he removed the chair so his ""buddy"" fell down and got killed. after his buddy breaking NLR and got back he started to trow props on my head and maby other peoples head and after all of this he jumped down to get himself killed.

Evidence:

[Image: 2e4dzj6.jpg]

[Image: o8gwoi.jpg]

[Image: 24lv681.jpg]
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
i wasn't throwing props on your head, i was dropping them and i've seen other people do that a lot of times and you were just there, and he did not die, because he was in the pod. i accidently dropped him so i thought i'd be nice to get him back up quickly
(01-16-2014, 07:28 PM)ijustmichael Wrote: i wasn't throwing props on your head, i was dropping them and i've seen other people do that a lot of times and you were just there, and he did not die, because he was in the pod. i accidently dropped him so i thought i'd be nice to get him back up quickly

Still, trowing props on people and helping ur buddys up with a pod is all just stupid and not allowed. and people trowing props down from nexus also got banned for it as I saw. and ur buddy just broke NLR
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Approved.

The accused player was found guilty of spamming props down Nexus shaft and chair abuse. A two day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator