Unban Request [Verzyn]
(01-17-2014, 02:17 PM)Kovert Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 01:56 PM)Verzyn Wrote: What lies are those?
What lies? Let's take for once the fact you keep calling this an execution. I'll re-iterate it one more time, and I expect you to read it fully this time.
  1. We were expecting a raid any minute
  2. pim2399 came up the elevator, shouting "death to the president"
  3. He ran towards me, he didn't walk, he didn't pace, he didn't linger, he simply charged me.(All while shouting things similar to his first statement)
  4. He stopped an inch away from me and pulled out his toolgun
  5. And then he died
  6. This all happened in under 5 seconds

Those were not statements from Pim so how are they his lies? Please answer my question correctly, I asked which lies did Pim say to me that apparently I was using against you?

Secondly, the only reason this happened in 5 seconds is because you didn't attempt to detain him, instead you shot him. You were the person with the power in the situation and you chose to end it in 5 seconds.

And I do read each post very carefully, and I do say the same thing over and over because you are not understanding where you went wrong. You are bringing hopeless arguments which do not justify an unban.

So let me say it again, the key points:

1)You shot an unarmed man
2)He was saying death threats and put a sign up which warrants him for arrest
3) An execution (shooting of an unarmed man) must be approved by an administrator as I have been told my a Supervising administrator
4) This only happened in 5 seconds because you chose to end his life
5) Whether you were expecting a raid or not that does not justify the killing of an unarmed man

I do not see a reason why this ban should be removed.

(01-17-2014, 02:17 PM)Kovert Wrote: Ignoring my evidence isn't doing you any good, and it seems at this point you're simply trying to save face.

If you have evidence about this that case you want to present please showcase it.
Denied.

Even in the situation user should of arrest him and not shot him since he did not wield any weapons.