Banned because of raiding
Your name: Minimacfox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40953131

Banning Admin: Shark

Ban Length: 4 days

Ok shark, I told you several times Nighteagle had the reason, we were raiding together. Nigtheagle told me to follow him into nexus and I was like:" Ok whatever". He pulled out a gun and raided them and i rp'ed it with him, he had the reason. And where is the rule you can't raid as a bmd? When you changed your job to "criminal".
all by all I didn't start the raid it was Nighteagle, when we came to top floor beecher didn't see me, and had a gun pointed at "Nigtheagle" and he said" Shoot him mini!" Beecher turned around, I unholstered my weapon and shot him. I didn't even wanna join the raid but I had too since I shot one cop. I didn't know what "Nigtheagle" had in mind, and waht reasons he had. That's why I couldn't say any reason. I also wanted to geto outta there I didn't wanna be there long but then cops arrived and started shooting, and admins came.
Quote:Nigtheagle told me to follow him into nexus and I was like:" Ok whatever".
You were a BMD, he was a Rebel. You should've been trying to sell drugs or something.

Quote:He pulled out a gun and raided them and i rp'ed it with him, he had the reason. And where is the rule you can't raid as a bmd? When you changed your job to "criminal".
In my opinion, the BMD is meant to try sell his illegal goods, that's why he's a criminal, not cos he actively raids. To me that's like a chef raiding, however the staff are revising the rules.

Quote:all by all I didn't start the raid it was Nighteagle
But you were with him. I banned NightEagle too.

Quote:I didn't know what "Nigtheagle" had in mind, and waht reasons he had. That's why I couldn't say any reason. I also wanted to geto outta there I didn't wanna be there long but then cops arrived and started shooting, and admins came.

After you shot Beecher, you could split form NightEagle and make a break for it down the elevator. You could always ask him why he's raiding before you mindlessly join in. You say you wanted to get out, so the firefight should've been more of you trying to push into the elevator instead of, you chilling behind the glass and playing defence with the hostaged Secretary.

See where I'm coming from?
"Briggs."