Depression Help & Support
Glad it could help someone Smile I hope anyone who needs this will be able to find it and get some use out of it.
I just got into a very deep depression due to im such a bad person and get PermaBanned. I have no idea what to do in this time.

And i cant really say that Narc is lying, but i have a question for you zaeed, Can an admin tell you this without doing it: If you say all the other names that exploited i will unban you and sweep your inventory. No unban?
(01-27-2014, 02:58 PM)gbkemil Wrote: I just got into a very deep depression due to im such a bad person and get PermaBanned. I have no idea what to do in this time.

And i cant really say that Narc is lying, but i have a question for you zaeed, Can an admin tell you this without doing it: If you say all the other names that exploited i will unban you and sweep your inventory. No unban?

Please, the river that you are crying is turning in to a lake!
Go somewhere else with your whining!
Thank you.
How about we stop arguing on a serious thread, and keep it on topic. I am not an authority on admins nor what they do, and I will not pretend to do such. I'd appreciate it if we keep flaming of any kind on this kind of topic to a minimum. Thank you.
Don't ruin this for everyone else we don't want it closed because you guys can't act maturely either grow up or leave the thread this is a very useful and helpful thread
Well done Zaeed!
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin