Unban Request
Your name: JDSnowb

Banned Person Name: Pimp Ditto

Your ban ID: 42932

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Punchwhoring, changing jobs to avoid moderator

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Pimp ditto is one of my friends and he joined the server yesterday. I forgot to tell him to read the rules when he joined. I went to school the next day and he was sick, he tried to play by himself and he was banned. He punched a cop and you can do that as a non cop. he changed jobs because he was waiting for a different job for a long time and decided to change after he died. Please again, he didn't mean to do that on purpose and I hope you look into this, he might be unbanned by the time you read this but if not, we want to play tonight.
I received a complaint about him from another user that he punchwhored him, I check the logs and confirm this fact. I then teleport him to a roof and try to talk to him, he changes his job. He did not give me any warning whatsoever. If he wanted to take the job then come back he could of simply said so.
If your friend wants to be unbanned, then he will need to make a UBR and speak for himself. He was involved and he was the person commiting the actions he was banned for, not you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Closed.