Ban request on Hennep (metagaming, propblocking,backseat-adm, swearing, capslock OOC)
Name of player: Hennep

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55790884

Time in GMT: 1:10-1:20 PM ,GMT +0:00

Server: V33x

Summary:I was playing as a corleone. When I went to check out the city a rebel was anoying me so I followed him to his house(backside industrial area).
When I was listening to the back of his house (i was tying if it was able to hear contraband) and walked back to the front of the house. he pulled out a shotgun to me and told me to leave so I did go back to MTL and called the cops. After he was unarrested he came back to the industrial. I was still there at MTL and he did swear to me in my language (Dutch, Netherlands)

Evidence:
Metagaming, also see http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40792
[Image: 2czafwh.png]
capslock in OOC
[Image: 2vs0x9c.png]
Backseat administrating, propblocking.
[Image: 2qdwzzn.png]
Propblocking
[Image: 4sd8o7.jpg]
Swearing at me. Translation: Dirty * dutchman....... .... Get away. Go now
[Image: 14c9v60.png]
This is completely NOT how it went, i never was in the city and i never annoyed you, i was just basing there in industrial and i went to my friends base which was also in industrial, when i came back i saw you standing in front of my door and i asked you polite to leave, you told me the don took this place over and to joke i said i was on skype with him ( you can read the whole console to proof this, he only showed the good parts for him. ). And so he left my place, like 10 minutes later he is in front of my door again so i take my gun and tell him to leave because he kept comming back.
Then like idk 15 minutes later i walk out of my house and i get arrested for assault? (WHAT?) then he tries to raid me while i'm in jail which is failRP because he had no reason again. ( Admins please read the whole console before making a decision on this. )

Hennep

Edit, oh and swearing? I just told you to get off my property.
What happened here is just awfull, people with 300+ hours playtime think they can bully new people because they got the playtime, this server is a complete mess when there is no admin online.
As part of our corleone rp, we wanted to have more control over the city not by owning everything or by killing people, we just want to know what is happening and trying to have more control over the people by bribing them.
About the rebels anoying, maybe you weren't there but a group of rebels where sceaming around.
About the metagame, read the other post.
After you pulled a gun out on me I called the police indeed.
(01-03-2014, 05:03 PM)Sjloefrens Wrote: As part of our corleone rp, we wanted to have more control over the city not by owning everything or by killing people, we just want to know what is happening and trying to have more control over the people by bribing them.
About the rebels anoying, maybe you weren't there but a group of rebels where sceaming around.
About the metagame, read the other post.
After you pulled a gun out on me I called the police indeed.

Is it metagaming that i pm the don about you trying to raid me, i'm sorry then i didn't know that. And about the corleone rp is a lie because the don told me he told you to not raid rebels.
Approved.