Ban Request
Name of player:Verenikin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35706539

Time in GMT: Eh, somewhat around 18:10. Can't remember.

Server: 2D

Summary: FailRP

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AQPLrt...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This is a reply from Verenikin, my forum account was (unjustly) banned, so after contancting an administrator, I was told to ask anyone to reply for me. Thus I asked Drellan here. Now, the only role here being broken, is the rule about FearRP, being broken by the police officer who arrested my friend. Now, as you can see, he breaks fearRP, I shoot him once, and then retreat. I do not see how I failRP'ed here. I ran away from the police, kept them at a distance while shooting. There's no failRP here, only fearRP being broken by the cop (who the OP did not report, obviously due to some kind of friendship between the two). That is all.
Jesus christ Verenikin, stop making assumptions. I do not know who that cop is. I spoke to Freezak and asked if this was a rule break and what to be exact and got told it was FailRP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This is a reply from Verenikin. The only rulebreak being committed here is the one by the cop, which you blatantly ignored. I had an automatic shotgun, unlike the mostly USP armed police. There's no failRP here.
Approved.

User was found in violation of the rules as:
a) User shot at the officers without provocation.
b) User came back to attempt to finish the officers off, thus clearly voiding any sort of "Just to help my friend" argument.
c) User has enough hours to know better.

Side note:
Verenikin's forum account is suspended due to insulting the staff.