Unban Request
Your name: Doctor KuLa

Your ban ID: 41263

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Violating forum rules, providing false statements with malicious intent

Involved: [FL] Enzyme, [FL] Killjoy and (Not really sure) [FL] Narcotic

Why we should unban you:
First of all I don't understand why did I got this ban from the server instead of forum for " Violating forum...".
And secondly what false statements with malicious intent? What was my malicious intent?
So please explain me why did I got ban from server instead of forum?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Question to you: Why haven't you appealed this sooner? Have you forgotten the conversation we had on Steam where I explained why you'd been given this ban?
I remember this case and I even have Steam-conversation-logs from this, knowing you'd appeal and claim your innocence.

NOTE: In this unban-request I will be discussing about a "second banrequest". This is the "second banrequest": http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...octor+Kula

UBR = Unban request

You made a unbanrequest on the forum for a ban which was under one week.
This is allowed, and I dealt with your UBR where we discussed and I eventually denied your UBR.
You then decided to make ANOTHER UBR for the same ban, which inflicted with the forum rules. I was wondering why you decided to make a SECOND UBR and I contacted you on Steam and asked why you decided to ignore the forum-rules. You said that you had asked [FL] Killjoy for a permission to make a second UBR and post this even though it would be in conflict with the forum rules, and you said that he gave you permission to do so. I knowing you have a tendancy to lie and change the truth decided to contact [FL] Killjoy about this and confirm that he had indeed granted you permission to do so. [FL] Killjoy said that he had no idea what you were talking about, and that he had never done such a thing.

I saved parts of the conversation we had on Steam, knowing you would eventually make a UBR to claim your innocence.

Quote:Never tell your password to anyone.
17:21 - [FL] Enzyme: Unban request rules applies for everyone. Including you.
17:23 - Doctor KuLa: What do you mean?
17:23 - [FL] Enzyme: Check your post.
17:23 - Doctor KuLa: I ask Killjoy If I can post another one
17:23 - Doctor KuLa: He said yes
17:24 - [FL] Enzyme: I'm going to have to confirm this with KJ, and he isn't online atm.
KJ = [FL] Killjoy (Super Admin)

Kula. You have 2051 hours and you're the 5th on the list of people with the most hours.
You're smart enough to know that lying to an administrator about a super-admin giving you permission is not allowed. You know this.
You know I approached you on Steam as an admin, yet you decided to lie to me.

Quote:what false statements with malicious intent? What was my malicious intent?
False statement: Having permission from a Super Admin to break the forum rules in order to appeal a ban more times than allowed.
Malicious intent: Lie to me (administrator) so you could appeal your ban a second time with the intention to get unbanned/have ban removed from your records.

Quote:So please explain me why did I got ban from server instead of forum?
We ([FL] Killjoy, [FL] Narcotic and I, [FL] Enzyme) decided that this lie would not go un-punished. We came to the conclusion that you have enough experience (hours ingame and on forum) to know that lying to a staffmember about another staffmember is not allowed, and we found this serious enough to restrict you to play on the servers because of the attitude you displayed, and the major disrespect you have towards the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-14-2014, 08:01 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Question to you: Why haven't you appealed this sooner? Have you forgotten the conversation we had on Steam where I explained why you'd been given this ban?
I remember this case and I even have Steam-conversation-logs from this, knowing you'd appeal and claim your innocence.

short answer: Christmas

NOTE: In this unban-request I will be discussing about a "second banrequest". This is the "second banrequest": http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...octor+Kula

UBR = Unban request

You made a unbanrequest on the forum for a ban which was under one week.
This is allowed, and I dealt with your UBR where we discussed and I eventually denied your UBR.
You then decided to make ANOTHER UBR for the same ban, which inflicted with the forum rules. I was wondering why you decided to make a SECOND UBR and I contacted you on Steam and asked why you decided to ignore the forum-rules. You said that you had asked [FL] Killjoy for a permission to make a second UBR and post this even though it would be in conflict with the forum rules, and you said that he gave you permission to do so. I knowing you have a tendancy to lie and change the truth decided to contact [FL] Killjoy about this and confirm that he had indeed granted you permission to do so. [FL] Killjoy said that he had no idea what you were talking about, and that he had never done such a thing.

I don't have any screenshot from this steam chat to proof this.
I can only said that Killjoy said something like this: yes if you have anything more to add

"I knowing you have a tendancy to lie and change the truth"
What are you talking about? Explain this please.

I saved parts of the conversation we had on Steam, knowing you would eventually make a UBR to claim your innocence.

17:24 - [FL] Enzyme: I'm going to have to confirm this with KJ, and he isn't online atm.
KJ = [FL] Killjoy (Super Admin)

Kula. You have 2051 hours and you're the 5th on the list of people with the most hours.
You're smart enough to know that lying to an administrator about a super-admin giving you permission is not allowed. You know this.
You know I approached you on Steam as an admin, yet you decided to lie to me.

I didn't know that Killjoy, will forget about this

Quote:what false statements with malicious intent? What was my malicious intent?
False statement: Having permission from a Super Admin to break the forum rules in order to appeal a ban more times than allowed.

Like I said up

Malicious intent: Lie to me (administrator) so you could appeal your ban a second time with the intention to get unbanned/have ban removed from your records.

You was the person who banned me, so you had all the details about my ban/unban case.
Others stuff member can't make a decision anyway, so it was up to you

Quote:So please explain me why did I got ban from server instead of forum?
We ([FL] Killjoy, [FL] Narcotic and I, [FL] Enzyme) decided that this lie would not go un-punished. We came to the conclusion that you have enough experience (hours ingame and on forum) to know that lying to a staffmember about another staffmember is not allowed, and we found this serious enough to restrict you to play on the servers because of the attitude you displayed, and the major disrespect you have towards the rules.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I remember perfectly instructing you to follow all Courthouse rules and made myself clear that I am not authorizing any exceptions since I had a feeling this was coming. As far as I can tell, this appeal is posted with a delay hoping we'd forget what went down. PS: I find it very annyoing that you switch from perfect English to barely comprehendable whenever you find it convenient.
(01-14-2014, 11:49 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I remember perfectly instructing you to follow all Courthouse rules and made myself clear that I am not authorizing any exceptions since I had a feeling this was coming. As far as I can tell, this appeal is posted with a delay hoping we'd forget what went down. PS: I find it very annyoing that you switch from perfect English to barely comprehendable whenever you find it convenient.
OK so first of all, I violated the rule about:
"Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed."
And I took this world "yes" as a permission

And what about "...delay hoping we'd forget what went down."?
If player is banned for over 1 year he is only allowed to make a second unban request, 3 months after the denied of his unban request.

And yes, I will try to focus on my english grammar even more.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
So you are claiming that you didn't lie? You are claiming that you have done nothing wrong at all?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(01-17-2014, 03:41 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So you are claiming that you didn't lie?

Yes, and tell me when I lied.

You are claiming that you have done nothing wrong at all?

No, and you can see this in my post below
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
As I have already pointed, you lied in the chat, claiming you had permission to do something which was against the rules, lying to an admin when confronted about it. The date was 2013-12-19 (yy-mm-dd)

(01-17-2014, 05:42 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:

You say below, but I assume above?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(01-17-2014, 08:15 PM)Enzyme Wrote: As I have already pointed, you lied in the chat, claiming you had permission to do something which was against the rules, lying to an admin when confronted about it. The date was 2013-12-19 (yy-mm-dd)

You can find information about this, in this "post below".

(01-15-2014, 02:38 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: OK so first of all, I violated the rule about:
"Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed."
And I took this world "yes" as a permission

You say below, but I assume above?

My mistake... Yes
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Well you obviously didn't get permission to do what you did. Seems like you've taken the word "yes" out of context or something because you did not get permission to do so, something you claimed you did. Who's fault is that?

17:24 - [FL] Enzyme: Besides, you don't have anything new to add to your case. I still stand at the desicion I made
17:24 - Doctor KuLa: I also ask him later if he can keep it open for 24h
17:24 - Doctor KuLa: But don't remember if he respont for this
17:24 - Doctor KuLa: I already add new things

You said you had permission when you didn't. The conversation logs show you lied and I don't see why you are even appealing this (and this late).

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme