[UPDATED] A Signature I Made...
I recreated the image using some of the tips that I have been given.

[Image: gandhi_sig_mkii_by_ghandifloss-d72aloj.png]

As you can see, I have a long way to go and I still need to work out how to correctly outline the logo.

If anyone has any tips, please let me know.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's pretty small compared to other signatures, I would suggest you to do it a bit wider, maybe 600 pixels wide (Usually what I use) because you can't really read the text when it's that small.(You should ofc also adjust the height of the signature if you increase the width.)
(01-14-2014, 06:49 PM)Martin Wrote: It's pretty small compared to other signatures, I would suggest you to do it a bit wider, maybe 600 pixels wide (Usually what I use) because you can't really read the text when it's that small.(You should ofc also adjust the height of the signature if you increase the width.)

Thanks for the advice Smile
I noticed a dirt cut (At least that's what I call it). It's that line above the picture that cuts off the picture. Have you noticed that? Perhaps try removing that and making the signature bigger to make it look really professional! My last tip is to not use that many words. The more words means the smaller the font. I honestly cannot read that without crunching my eyes a tad. Regardless for a starting signature you did yourself an excellent job. Practice makes better!
(01-15-2014, 04:44 AM)Jarz Wrote: I noticed a dirt cut (At least that's what I call it). It's that line above the picture that cuts off the picture. Have you noticed that? Perhaps try removing that and making the signature bigger to make it look really professional! My last tip is to not use that many words. The more words means the smaller the font. I honestly cannot read that without crunching my eyes a tad. Regardless for a starting signature you did yourself an excellent job. Practice makes better!

Thanks for the good feedback,

The dirt cut is actually from the original picture itself.
Do you use Photoshop?
(01-15-2014, 06:58 AM)Jarz Wrote: Do you use Photoshop?

Yeah, I have a "legal" version of cs5