Event
I'm here to ask admins if they want to make us an event. Admins, can you make us zombie invasion event that will last several hours and every person will work together to defeat the undead?
The following 1 user Likes SeriouS202's post:
  • KiraMae19f
It would be cool, if everyone worked together and if it would be organized. But I think far too many people will minge and probably the team would not have time for this.
Well there was combine event. It would be awesome. zombies walking on the streets boom. 4 police cars roll on the street, enter the nexus and establish the safe zone Cheese
Unlikely to happen. Would need multiple administrators and a lot of (non-mingy) players.
Would need a lot of planning and speaking back and forth with the administration.
If my memory serves me correct.

Zombie RP is forbidden
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • NotSep
Zombie events are always just people running around shooting wildly at NPC's, I wouldn't use the word roleplay to describe it at all.
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • NotSep
Well you can easily RP a zombie holocaust, but it would need a much better playerbase indeed.
Zombie event? Pfff, that has NEVER been done before. /sarcasm

I'm pretty sure that is the most over-used event ever. Sure it's easy to put together, but it's not really the kind of RP* we wish to have on our servers.

*Running around shooting Zombies and not actually RP'ing.

I'm always open to event-ideas if they are properly thought out, creative and interesting.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
There's L4D for that.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢