Deku-nut-kid - STEAM_0:1:70918014
[FL:RP]Salvation - STEAM_0:1:78953348
ɤZomgbeesɤ - STEAM_0:1:39945764

Time in GMT:

12/1/14 at between 7pm - 11pm

Server:

v2d

Summary:

Natural: First en-counted Mr Natural, holding an ak-47 out, i confronted him and notified him that he isn't allowed to hold it out and he should be doing his job as a gun-dealer, serving customers. He continued to say that it was for his protection and hes allowed. I then en-counted him a short time later after filming nunofrom2, as you can see closely when i am in the TAB score bar, you can see a cop car run over 2-3 people, and you can see Natural, run after it with his ak-47 and start shooting it. Now, in my opinion, that's backseat administrating, and fail RP.. from my experience. Fail RP, because he was a gun-dealer, and shouldn't even be running around with an ak-47, and Instead of calling Narc, which i showed was currently on the server, or filming it, he proceeded to take it into his own hands, even admits it to me because he thinks he hasn't done anything wrong. In another clip, it shows him walking around the street with his gun out, again fail RP. Another section, i filmed me and deluxe talking to Natural, about his 'base' inside the bank, he had (in me and deluxe's opinion) double door'd, even though he had the previous door open, it should still count as double dooring because he could still close the previous default door.

nunofrom2: Before i started the recording i didn't have fraps opened and i witnessed nunofrom2 throw around and prop surf (hence why i said it in @ call ) and filmed him public building on the road.

Deku-nut-kid: Whilst i was talking to Natural about him shooting at the car who ran nunofrom2 and a cop over, i glance to the left and see Deku-nut-kid proceed, to jump on a unconscious body, then when the body is healed by the paramedic Deku-nut-kid still proceeds to punch the guy.

[FL:RP]Salvation: I filmed Salvation, chasing a paramedic who was running from him, because he was yelling on mic and attempting to RDM him, he yelled '' hold still or i will shoot '' and " I'm going to kill you if you don't hold still " the paramedic jumped in the firetruck, jumped out and Salvation fired upon the truck, thinking the paramedic was still in. The paramedic ran off without him knowing, and salvation was looking for him and saying '' oh my god where did he go ''

ɤZomgbeesɤ: In the last clip, zomgbee's comes into play. Me and deluxe were still talking to Natural about the door issue, and zomgbee's decides it a lovely time to break fear RP whilst i am recording, and arrest Natural for shooting at a target in the bank, and holding his gun out.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjE9iiA7J...e=youtu.be

P.S: Sorry i didn't cut it up Narc, as you said in your reply on this thread - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
i got told before i rendered the video, not to tamper with footage, because i can apparently get banned for ' leaving things out ' or something, so i just put the clips together, hope it wasn't too long.
Video is private.
Oops, should be good now?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved - Drogas
4/5 People banned. Approved.