Oztin [OOC insults, Switching to SRU to unarrest his friend]
Name of player: OztinCloud

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:59626040

Time in GMT: 9:37 AM

Server: V2d

Summary:
I had arrested t.sunseri for driving out after I had asked her to park her car and discuss what happened after she rammed another car and drove like a maniac. She then insulted me, drove off and received an arrest warrant. Being the good friend that he is, OztinCloud jumped on the bandwagon(eg, defended t.sunseri blindly) because t.sunseri 'told him so on Skype'. He then resorted to insult me on OOC chat based on my decision, and finally switched to SRU to unarrest t.sunseri.

Evidence:
[Image: 9PmBjmW.jpg]
[Image: KTDQgGn.jpg]
Quote:(<3) (OOC) OztinCloud: your arresting someone for no reason
(<3) (OOC) blank: get off the bandwagon oztin
(<3) (OOC) OztinCloud: No you can't warrant someone for evading an officer if you have no reason to be chasing them -- Inadvertently showing he had no clue of what happened with me and t.sunseri
(<3) (OOC) blank: again, get off the bandwagon, you're not aware of what happened
(<3) (OOC) OztinCloud: actually. Smartass. i am. I'm on skype with her.
(<3) (OOC) blank: to which my reply is 'get off the bandwagon'
(After this point he insulted me as can be seen in the picture, and switched to SRU so he could unarrest t.sunseri)
(Radio) Oztin Cloud: I have unarrested t.sunseri.
Your evidence shows so many holes and you did not even state the quote of her. That she was lagging it was wrongful for you to arrest her in the first place and you should not be so arrest-happy.
(01-18-2014, 09:53 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: Your evidence shows so many holes and you did not even state the quote of her.
What holes? I am reporting you for switching to SRU to unarrest your friend and OOC insulting me, both of which are apparent from the evidence.
(01-18-2014, 09:53 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: That she was lagging it was wrongful for you to arrest her in the first place and you should not be so arrest-happy.
She was not arrested for driving like that, she was arrested for insulting me and not pulling over when I had asked her, instead running away.
(01-18-2014, 09:55 AM)Kovert Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 09:53 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: Your evidence shows so many holes and you did not even state the quote of her.
What holes? I am reporting you for switching to SRU to unarrest your friend and OOC insulting me, both of which are apparent from the evidence.
(01-18-2014, 09:53 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: That she was lagging it was wrongful for you to arrest her in the first place and you should not be so arrest-happy.
She was not arrested for driving like that, she was arrested for insulting me and not pulling over when I had asked her, instead running away.

So you arrested someone for a personal reason of insulting you? You did not ask her to pull over you ordered her out to arrest her i was There
EDIT: and if you jsut discussed it in PM there wouldn't be two spam BR's in the forums now looking bad for the both of us
(01-18-2014, 09:53 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: So you arrested someone for a personal reason of insulting you?
Insulting an officer IC is a punishable offense, but no, she was arrested for both insulting me and running off despite me telling her to pull over several times so we can clarify what happened.

(01-18-2014, 09:53 AM)OztinCloud Wrote: You did not ask her to pull over you ordered her out to arrest her i was There
You were not there, you received your information of the event from Skype by your own admission.
To keep from spamming /quotes. the skype grabbed my notice when you had put the warrant. I was behind you the entire time you were in the altercation with her on the sidewalk to the KFC.
Approved.