[Unban Request]
[A]Your name:Rickzki

[B]Your ban ID:42858

[C]Banned by:[FL] Termin

[D]Reason:RDM

[E]Involved:a Police Officer and Few Strategic Response Unit's

[F]Why we should unban you:Well i was at the bank as there was a 911 of a hostage taking i seen a police officer and few Strategic Response Unit's over there shooting at the kidnappers as ive decided to go and help then ive seen some rebel at the corner and i was getting shot and i havent seen the source of the shooting and i was lagging so ive been attempting to shoot that rebel and he died. in few seconds after him dieng ive had my ban.Then ive asked some admin that was in my steam friendlist about what happend he asked me (Did that rebel have a gun?) I Told him i wasnt able to see clearly and that was beacuse of the bullet holes that were filling the window and my lag then he answerd back (That Might be the Problem) Now that i was aware where the problem lies i was hoping to get a 2nd chance as i meant no harm or rule breaking.(I Apolgize For that Rebel i had killed)
I was the rebel you killed, I turned away and crouched in the corner to make sure no one saw me as a threat. The SRU saw that and engaged the Corleones who had taken the bank and then you came in and shot me, I turned around and stood up hoping you'd see that I had no weapon but you continued. You need to make sure you know who you are killing.
I'm Sorry And i know ive made a mistake but i really didnt mean to do it.
Alright, I'll reduce it.