UnBan Request
Your name: dawgdude77

Your ban ID: 42412

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: "Massive prop minging while the gamemode was broken, not here to RP at all." - Suspension extended.

Involved: DannyxKid

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I wasn't prop minging. I was at a apartment in the game and spawned chairs and furniture for my house and that is all that DannyxKid was doing too. Please unban us because we didn't do anything wrong. The admin that banned us had banned all of the players that were in game when the gamemode crashed, most for no reason.
Quote:[22:13:29] dawgdude77 (STEAM_0:0:58146848) was killed by worldspawn

You got dropped from the sky by me, that means you prop minged. I had to do that as i couldn't check the logs in-game, hovering to check the name was broken as well, so that was the only way to ensure that every single rulebreaker won't go away. You could do something else in your appartment before, but you did minge in the first place.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (dawgdude77, STEAM_0:0:58146848) will stand as issued.
Please note, rules were clearly broken despite any other invulnerable actions taken by accused player.

[FL] Freezak
Server Administrative Team