• SexyCraig♡

SteamID:
  • STEAM_0:1:14379687
  • STEAM_0:0:62548190
  • STEAM_0:1:55025821

Time in GMT:
09 AM

Server: 2D

Summary: Blocking off the slum, doomforting, pointing guns on the main street, killing on main street (killing me while being outside the gate, without reason really. I wasn't any threat), public building (without any admin present) - Building and blocking off without admin permission. Threating to kill me just for being outside.

Reason for blank is because I tried to explain to him it's not okay, yet he kept going with it and said it is. He was also in charge of the RP.

Evidence:
[Image: zkpy.jpg]
[Image: cnzq.jpg]
[Image: pwu1.jpg]
[Image: 9305.jpg]
[Image: mie4.jpg]
[Image: jqt8.jpg]
[Image: 37n5.jpg]
[Image: 54kp.jpg]
[Image: gxbz.jpg]
[Image: 7wom.jpg]
[Image: lksp.jpg]
[Image: mk96.jpg]
[Image: zbmy.jpg]

Kind Regards,
Floodify
None of those props are mine, you never once confronted me about it and when I asked you why you were just standing there, you were being cryptic and refused to to tell me what you're on about.
Judging from what you told me in game I am included in this report for 'standing there' and starting the RP, none of which implicate me in what you accuse me of, especially when you consider I was not once confronted by you about it.

EDIT:

Tank sent me a PM along the following lines:
"Are you sure this kind of RP is legal"
To which I replied that HARBOR has done the same without admin supervision, this has nothing to do with the barricades.
I was trying to tell you that this was not allowed, I didn't say you'll wait, I simply tried to figure out if you (prop placers= had permission or not (for the br). May I also add that I was in school by that time and did not have any headphones, and I constantly tried to tell you to type because of that. I did tell you that, still you went on talking with voice.

Quote:... He was also in charge of the RP.
- This means you were the one authorizing this RP by blocking off slum and therefore the one responsible of the RP and it's breakage. You were as well the Rebel Leader, that's why. You could have demoted the rebels placing the props, demoted them for killing me randomly and so on.. But you did not?

-Later on when your Rebels removed the prop, you said in OOC something with you consider them valid and you think the guys having the props was stupid for removing them considering you saw it valid to block off Slum. This was at the time Narcotic connected the first time, can't remember the time though.

Now whether this is a valid reason for a ban, that's up to the administrators, I just post the information crucial for the BR and so forth.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-13-2014, 02:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I was trying to tell you that this was not allowed, I didn't say you'll wait, I simply tried to figure out if you (prop placers= had permission or not (for the br). May I also add that I was in school by that time and did not have any headphones, and I constantly tried to tell you to type because of that. I did tell you that, still you went on talking with voice.
You did tell me you had no sound, after which I talked to you in local OOC, asking what you wanted. You persisted with your cryptic attitude and told me that something along the lines of "You'll find out soon". You later told me you never tell people when you BR them, which explains the context of that sentence.

(01-13-2014, 02:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
Quote:... He was also in charge of the RP.
- This means you were the one authorizing this RP by blocking off slum and therefore the one responsible of the RP and it's breakage. You were as well the Rebel Leader, that's why. You could have demoted the rebels placing the props, demoted them for killing me randomly and so on.. But you did not?
I didn't tell them to cordon off the slums, when we got banned(from the city) I was busy with my contraband and they hatched a plan to block the entire street, the structures were already erected when I came out to check up on things. When I saw the barricades, I asked them if they got admin permission, they said no, I told them to check up on the rules and went back to my contraband. I also told them not to kill you, or anyone near the area like they had done before. This is something you need to take up with them, and you were indeed RDMed.
(01-13-2014, 02:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote: -Later on when your Rebels removed the prop, you said in OOC something with you consider them valid and you think the guys having the props was stupid for removing them considering you saw it valid to block off Slum. This was at the time Narcotic connected the first time, can't remember the time though.
I said that if they were my props, I wouldn't remove them just because an admin arrived, I would explain the situation to him. The two that were with me(One of which is banned as of right now) shouted on mic that they're going to get banned and quickly deleted their props.
I didn't tell you that you will find out soon, never. Not something like that. The reason I don't tell people sometimes when I make the BR's is because it causes aggravation and situations that I and no one else appreciate (most of the time). The reason I said never was because I was rather upset with the whole situation at that time (in the meeting room). I don't ALWAYS keep it away, but at the very time I gathered evidence I was in school and did therefore not have anymore time to discuss (Class was starting).

-You might be innocent after all, it'll be up for the administrators to decide that. I got the impression that you were the one ordering the gate, hence your name on the BR. I probably misunderstood your sentence in OOC, sorry.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-13-2014, 03:28 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I didn't tell you that you will find out soon, never. Not something like that.
You did say something cryptic that conveyed the feeling that you know something I don't about me, I never said it was specifically "You'll find out soon", but it was something with that same vibe. In any case, I was not confronted by you about the props.
(01-13-2014, 04:35 PM)Kovert Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 03:28 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I didn't tell you that you will find out soon, never. Not something like that.
You did say something cryptic that conveyed the feeling that you know something I don't about me, I never said it was specifically "You'll find out soon", but it was something with that same vibe. In any case, I was not confronted by you about the props.

Ah.. Can't remember what I said, haha.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Not involved - Drogas
Approved. As for blank - Don't take part in any rule-breaking or you will be punished in the future.

Approved - Didn't check the box XD