Unban
Your name: bornat1

Your ban ID: 42805
Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: FailRP, Raiding as citizen
Involved: I dont know exact names. Zeds does.

Why we should unban you: I got banned for Raiding as citizen.I'll tell you one guy that i know that raids as citizen , and i know 100 other people. Kalastaja.He's raiding as citizen,even calling an admin if somone failRP during his raid.And he never got punished for that.Now let me say my story about all this.First i came in Industrial Zone.Found 3 guys doing something , wanted to check what's happening. One of them pulled shotgun , so i instantly pulled m4 and killed him , took shotgun and dissapeared.Came back shortly and heard contra's near one house.Breeched doors and saw lots of cars including a police car .I ran away right in that moment(I didnt shoot anyone and didnt harm anyone).Called police , they saw request in chat and they moved police car somewhere.Police guy came , and some random stuff happened , and i proppushed my car(Was out of fuel) from a road(like 2 meters) , Zeds came , i got punished for 3 hours of physics gun and stuff.After a bit i noticed contra's in house across the road.One of them appeared with AK behind me , started shooting and i killed him , took AK and ran away.Tried to holster my m4 and knife , but another guy killed me.I took a stand in burg for 6 minutes and came back in industrial for car.I didnt found a car where i left it before i got punished , and it was out of fuel , so obviously someone proppushed it , thoose 3 guys were the only ones in industrial , and they started following me with blue mustang in the place while i was searching for a car , and they kept poking me with following messages "Whats up ***","Where's your car noob/bastard","Your lambo is at your mother" . And many more insulting sentences.By that , they broke NLR(They knew me altho they killed me - weird) , RDM , they insulted me , Proppushed my car , and many more rules. And i got banned for 24 hours for Raiding as citizen? I didn't destroy any contra , and killed only in self-defence.And as i said , i know like 100 people raiding as citizens , and only i got punished? I dont care for 24 damn hours , but seriously ... Im not gonna play anymore if they dont get punished , or if i dont get unban or atleast shortened.
As i told you several times in game, and must now tell you here as well. The case is not about others breaking the rules and raiding as citizen, but it is about you. You were raiding as a citizen, which is not allowed. You need an RP job or a job that is allowed to raid to be able to raid. For example: Rebel, Corleone or Custom jobs as Criminal ETC. Now. I were not able to punish the accused player Braddaz as it were not enough proof of him doing what you said he did. You claimed he prop pushed your car, but when you sent the @ call, i was standing right next to Braddaz in the city, explaining to them how its FailRP for a rebel to be driving around in an expensive car. When it comes to the insults, i found nothing in the log, which means it must have been over Voice chat, which is impossible to prove. So, if you have any proof of any of this, please upload a ban request on them on the correct thread.
(01-12-2014, 08:03 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: As i told you several times in game, and must now tell you here as well. The case is not about others breaking the rules and raiding as citizen, but it is about you. You were raiding as a citizen, which is not allowed. You need an RP job or a job that is allowed to raid to be able to raid. For example: Rebel, Corleone or Custom jobs as Criminal ETC. Now. I were not able to punish the accused player Braddaz as it were not enough proof of him doing what you said he did. You claimed he prop pushed your car, but when you sent the @ call, i was standing right next to Braddaz in the city, explaining to them how its FailRP for a rebel to be driving around in an expensive car. When it comes to the insults, i found nothing in the log, which means it must have been over Voice chat, which is impossible to prove. So, if you have any proof of any of this, please upload a ban request on them on the correct thread.

Im out of this server.Seriously.Nobody proven proppushing me , and i got punished , becouse i admited.And they were in fucking city becouse they gone after they saw me going to a place where i found a car.Takes 30 second to reach city... Bullshit, searching for another server.
Denied.