Random ban, no clue how it happened.
[b] Your name: 45thproductioncast

[b] Your ban id: 42401

[b] Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

[b] Reason: Double-accounting

[b] Why should we unban you: First of all, i shouldn't of been banned in the first place, i have no clue how you think i'm double-accounting but i don't even have two accounts, i think i was randomly banned or that i was banned by mistake, i honestly don't mind if it was by mistake but if it wasn't, make sure i have two accounts before making assumptions, please unban me. Smile
Quote:45thProductionCast (STEAM_0:1:39869935) said: /pm enzyme i know its just frustrating because my old account got a year ban because of me having 13 previous bans which is unfair

That other account of yours was serving its 14'th ban. Care to explain why you said what you said?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-12-2014, 04:35 AM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:45thProductionCast (STEAM_0:1:39869935) said: /pm enzyme i know its just frustrating because my old account got a year ban because of me having 13 previous bans which is unfair

That other account of yours was serving its 14'th ban. Care to explain why you said what you said?

I've not the slightest clue when i said that, i'm honestly not even lying, this account is the only one i've ever had and ever plaid on Fearless with 0_o
Appeal denied.