Unban appeal
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: (Soul)

Your ban ID: (42295)

Banned by: ([FL] Aviator)

Reason: (Scamming)

Involved: (Unsure now sorry, been a while)

Why we should unban you: (I personally think i should be unbanned or a shortened time personally! I have been banned for around a week now and i have already applied, I am really missing the server. Its all I ever played and i am sorry for my actions, seriously i know I'm a farmer and don't have much time but the server is so good. I just would like to be back in the community and i am sorry for what i done. So please can you reconsider my ban. I will keep applying until i get unbanned.

your sincerely james
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player SoulĀ© (STEAM_0:0:35207179) will stand as issued.
The user has failed to follow the ban appeal rules and a warning has been added to his account. The rule infringement will be quoted below.

Ban Appeal Rules Wrote:Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 month after the denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post a second unban request 3 months after the denial.

A third unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.

The current duration after the previous ban appeal denial for suspension ID 42295 is 5 days. In accordance to our rules; the user must wait 3 months after the denial before posting a ban appeal for a permanent suspension. You have no more chances to ever appeal this suspension. Both of your two chances have been wasted.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator