[BAN REQUEST] xXPhaZeRXx
Name of player: xXPhaZeRXx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42362833

Time in GMT: 12:14 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: I joined v33x and spawned my Lambo. My Lambo had turned blue for some reason, so I turned it back to white. I drove to the Corleone Villas and parked my car. I became a Corleone Member because I wanted to be one. I took my car back to the city, only going left instead of taking the lake route. On the way, I was stopped by two police officers. Thinking it was for roleplay, I got out of the car. Then xXPhaZeRXx killed me. When I respawned, xXPhaZeRXx typed into the chat that I shouldn't have ran him over so many times. I privated messaged him, telling him that he may have had the wrong person as I had just joined. No reply. I private messaged him again, asking him how he was so sure that I had killed him. Still, no reply. I gave up, left the server and created a ban request. I have never ran over anybody on v33x, Only accidently on v2p.

Evidence: I took two screenshots of him admitting to running me over. I blurred out the names of the other players as they were not involved, and the other cop didn't say anything at the time. The other screenshot is essentially the same thing, just unblurred.[Image: 2014_01_11_00003.jpg]
Not involved - Drogas
Approved.