please unban me! read the description!
Your name: [Munixed Muir|TTT]EspoChris

Your ban ID: 42718

Banned by:[FL:M] Venom

Reason: Randomly tazing, breaking NLR, randomly shooting, killing moderator trying to deal with him.

Involved: [FL:RP] Rektengle

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because i was following the rules, by arresting 2 men who killed my fellow officer and I while attending an alert. When I finally arrested them, others got involved for no reason yelling that i was abusing my powers. Then the admin came and banned me for that. Does that sound fair? When everyone is telling a different story? And i have gotten an extra ban for 13 days! for what?! for following the rules and doing my job with my friend?!
Rep Me | I am indeed, a very Wild Dorito | Profile
Just lookin to have fun and role play
What you did was everything from following the rules. I arrived there and I saw you just start tazing people, and before that I saw you even get shot. So I could clearly tell you were breaking NLR by then. So after that you started to shoot at everybody and in the air randomly. Then after I lifted you with my phsygun you decided it would be good to taze me in mid air to kill me. How were you doing your job?
Quote:by arresting 2 men who killed my fellow officer and I while attending an alert

That right there is breaking NLR. You arresting the people that killed you means you are remembering your old life which is in violation of New Life Rule.

Denied.