Lethalblades Unban request.
Your name: lethalblade

Your ban ID: 28122

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Multi-accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I have no understanding of how I multi accounted, before I was banned for multi accounting I had made 6-7 unban requests prior to this due to my behavior and attitude (( that has improved on RP servers in general )).
Understandable I was banned for breaking rules on the server, but I do not have another account. My main reasoning behind my unban is to rejoin the community to show that I am changed and I have these role play idea's plus why would I wait 5-6 months while making unban requests if I just had another account up my sleeve.
So after my long in-activity, I made this final effort to become a good community member, and I ask your assistance for this also.
And please, do note I do not have a second account, only lethalblade.
Or it may be the mis understanding of me changing my name as an alias around the time of the ban, I changed my name to " That One Melon " so if someone was to kill me on a DarkRP or a Deathmatch server per say, they would get the message " Someone " killed " That One Melon ".
I apologies if that is the case.
I dont own a second account so there would be zero possibility of a second account to avoid ban.
If we do not end war , war will end us.
-H.G Wells
Von Tempski, I fail to see how you are in any way involved in this case. Follow courthouse rules and keep your comments to yourself. As for the case at hand, I'm currently contacting an administrator to do a double check into this case, however your account was linked to another account which the steam name at the time was Hey. Now if you would like to own up to the truth, that would surely help your case more then attempting to lie about it.
I wouldn't make 7 unban requests if I was double accounting I would surely have played on my other account if it had working gmod plus I know this server enough to understand the fact that you guys know, as for this other account I don't see how its linked to me if there is an account.
-H.G Wells
*shrugs* If that's the story you want to stick to, it's your call. I've talked to an administrator who confirmed part of my case and it will be taken to the higher team for further investigation. Seeing as you stick to this story that you've currently presented, should the investigation prove that I was correct (which I can already tell that I'm sure it is judging by what I was informed of) my answer will be a strong no. While I am waiting to contact the SA / Dev team, should you wish to change your statement, feel free to do so and I will consider changing my mind on the situation. If not, please wait for the requested administrator to respond to this thread to tell you the investigation into your double accounting case is underway.

I strongly urge that you tell the truth as it will help your case. If you are then your fine. If your not, don't think for a second that anything you can do will hide the fact that the accounts are linked.
Which account did you post those 7 appeals from?
This forum account.
I just want to be able to RP again.
I understand full well that if I admitted to it it might well help my case, but this is honestly a mistake or a misunderstanding and a legitimate unfair ban, I would not have made another account to just get it banned for a start and I do not know how to link accounts and i wouldn't bother making unban requests.
-H.G Wells
Denied of review.

These offenses fall under a strict zero-tolerance policy here on Fearless.